Questions & Answers
- QuestionDo you need any thing other than the tv to get time warner cable (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the sound like ? (6 Answers)Answers
The sound is okay. I find myself turning it up in the late 20's early 30's to be able to hear it. There are different settings such as normal, speech, theater, big bass, high treble and music, as well as advanced audio settings of virtual surround and dialog clarity. Once I get to the level of volume that I like, the words are clear and I am able to understand what is being said. I am thinking about getting a sound bar so I can have better quality of sound when I have people over and we are watching the television.
- QuestionDoes it include a web browser? If so, can one connect a keyboard to it? (4 Answers)
- QuestionWhen I turn on the TV,what is the first thing I see ?Apps all over the screen? I prefer to see a channel and nothing else. (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this have Bluetooth for external speakers? (3 Answers)
- QuestionThe description of this tv says that is a smart tv, that means is able to use the mirroring option with my smartphone, right? (4 Answers)
- QuestionIs this TV PS PRO compatiable? Does The TV have HDR? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre you able to download apps on this TV? I'm particularly interested in the sling tv app. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you also use a regular Roku remote with this TV? (3 Answers)Answers
No. I tried the remote for the latest Roku I purchased in May and it did not operate anything. I've seen that with other models of Roku. A remote may work across several versions until a hardware change occurs and then the remote is not recognized by the newer Roku.
- QuestionHow long is this sale going to last? Plz I need to know (1 Answer)Answers
Seriously? A sale can be expected to last a week (Sun-Sat) unless specified otherwise. Last week's $100 off is over. Now it's only $50 off. Might as well wait for black friday and hope it's as good a sale then. I got mine at $100 off and free delivery. Plus 5% bonus rewards using their card.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions