Questions & Answers
- QuestionWHERE 55CLASS INSIGNIA RATE AMONG TV 1THRU 10 (4 Answers)Answers
This is a loaded question. It depends on what you are watching, your cinema configuration and equipment. You could buy a $3000 led 4K television with the latest and greatest but if you don't have a set of high end German engineered Klipsch speakers to compliment the television your wasting your money. In addition you will only experience the greatest cinema experience while watching blue ray movies. Any other time you you will be wasting the extra features. You don't buy a corvette to go grocery shopping. In reference to your question, for the average consumer this television would rank an 8 or 9. Its a great value, excellent picture, and the right price.
- QuestionIs this a good tv (5 Answers)Answers
Yes, it's a good tv. But it's not the best tv. You will have a little less than best sound, picture, and build quality than say a Samsung or LG. But you get what you pay for if your wanting something for you living room that you watch everyday then spend the extra 200 get a nicer one with better sound faster refresh rate and one that is more apelling to the eye.
- QuestionHard to see if there are 4 holes in the back for wall mounting brackets. Can you mount this one to a wall? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the distance between the legs of the stand? My entertainment stand is smaller (44") than the width of the TV, but it might fit the legs. (5 Answers)
- QuestionBought this 55" Insignia TV and box says 1080p but when Input checked it says 720p - why? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it accept the Roku stick and if so via what connection? (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs this a smart TV (6 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this computer have outputs besides the optical? I would like to have RCA outputs as well. I know what it says on the description, but this seems to be the only Insignia TV that I can find that does not have them. (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I plug my Apple lap top into this and use it to display computer documents, Word, Excell etc? Insignia™ - 55 Class - (54.6 Diag.) - LED - 1080p - HDTV - Black (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionTHE TV IS PREVENTING AN APP INSTALLATION ON FIRESTICK (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions