Questions & Answers
- Question4k ultra (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDO I need to buy a HDMI CABLE TO get Netflix (11 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhy would I need a hdmi cable will it make picture clearer (10 Answers)Answers
Yes using a HDMI cable will make your picture and sound more clear an crisp. If you are using a HDTV and have HD channels on your cable or are using blu-ray player with a blu-ray disc. Then you will get a better more clear picture. If you are currently not using a HDMI cable then you are going to see a big difference between regular SD TO HD.
- Questiondoes this cable work for computer to tv? (11 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhat type of hdmi cord do i njeed to connect phone to tv (12 Answers)Answers
HDMI is a standard protocol for sending audio video signals, much like USB or an old serial port on a computer. So if your devices are HDMI compatible, it's just a matter of having the right connector. This cable has full size connections, your phone likely has a mini HDMI, so this probably won't work. You'll need to match the connectors for your specific phone. If you have a smart tv, or a dongle like Amazon tv or apple tv, you could wirelessly connect through those devices.
- QuestionHello. I bought this cable on sale a couple of months ago and cant seem to verify if they support hdmi 2.0 or not.. Also is there a difference in quality when it comes to high vs lower price 4k uhd hdmi cables? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this hdmi v2? (5 Answers)Answers
It appears the HDMI v2 spec doesn't require new or different cables – it's a hardware spec affecting devices only; existing cables will handle the greater bandwidth with no problems (connectors stay the same). From HDMI.org: "HDMI 2.0 does not define new cables or new connectors. Current High Speed cables (Category 2 cables) are capable of carrying the increased bandwidth."
- Questiontv hookup (10 Answers)
my direct tv dvr box doesn't have an hdim out jack. i want to hook up my new flat screen w/hdmi. my tv has hdmi input jack. my question...do you have a cord or adapter that will let me use my hdmi cable to hook the dvr box to my tv?
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
- QuestionAre HDMI cables ever "bad," or "lemons?" (10 Answers)
I bought an Insignia 8-ft HDMI cable. I am trying connect a Toshiba DVD player to a Sumsung Series 6 (55") smart TV, but it is not being recognized as a valid port. Before I have the TV port investigated, is it possible that the cable could be the problem? Thank you.
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
Cables can always go bad. This is do to plugging in and out, or cables bending near connector. The cable is made of multiple small wires inside the sheath. These wires can break inside. Whenever I come across the problem your having I swap the cable to prove or eliminate it as a problem. It is easiest and cheapest fix.
- QuestionWill this work from my computer to a second monitor? (11 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions