Questions & Answers
QuestionI have a Samsung Galaxy S8 with a Tech21 Evo Check case. Will the phone with the case still on fit into the armband?
- Answer I have an Otter box and it is not bulky at all. It is a very tight squeeze. When you pull the top over, it feels almost like you are ripping it. It will stretch to fit bit very snugly.
QuestionIf I'm using a headphone jack adapter, is there a hole in the bottom of this to plug the headphones into?
- Answer Yes, holes are made into product
- Answer In order to fit the phone in the armband you must remove the case.
- Answer This armband should fit a device with a screen size: 4.7".
- Answer This armband will fit a Samsung Galaxy S10e.
- Answer Not likely. My iPhone SE is a little loose in the case, but the inside of the case is about 6" long max, so I thing the A50 at 6.24" long would be too much for it. There's a little bit of stretch but not that much.
- Answer Hard to say. It is not designed for a phone that big but it is a little bit stretchy so you might be able to jam the iPhone 11 in there. My iPhone SE is a little bit smaller and fits a little loose in the case. If you try it, let us know how it works.
- Answer Yes it definitely would be too big