Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs the charger included? If not, how is it charged? (5 Answers)Answers
The speaker comes with a cable about 8-10 inches long that plugs into the speaker on one end....in the back of the speaker....and then plugs in to a USB charger such as an iphone charger block or a computer or such. I plug it into my computer at school. I use this speaker in my Art Classroom. My only negative is the cable is short....I can't move it far from the computer without purchasing a longer cable. Hope this helps.
- QuestionCan I use this with my television? (10 Answers)
- Questionwhat does the bass sound like? (11 Answers)
- Questioncan two of these speaker be linked to one ios device ? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the speaker has clean sound when you put the volume up while listening to music? (10 Answers)Answers
I'm not an expert on audio. However, I suspect there are much better bluetooth speakers out there if you are wanting to crank it up and listen to songs, etc. I will be using it just for audio books while I'm on road trips. It is plenty fine for something like that. If I was going to listen to music loudly then I would go with something more expensive... if high audio quality was important to me. I think it would still do an okay/so so job with songs... just not an outstanding job. Nothing close to what you would probably get with a $50 to $100 system. To me it sounds a lot like what I would get from my laptop built in speakers... okay, but not outstanding.
- QuestionIs there a volume control on the speaker or must volume be controlled at the source? (10 Answers)
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan this be used with an MP3 player? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat are the buttons on top for? I have a 3 ring then a dash then a phone then a plus sign on top. What are they for? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI have Sony SRSX33 but it produces too much bass that it's hard to hear some talk and effects. In this regard does Insignia speaker have less bass that it makes it clear to hear what people say and some effects? I want less bass and more clarity. (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions