Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan you escalate the use of this kit by adding more receivers? (10 Answers)
I see this kit has 1 receiver and 1 transmitter but what if you want to connect another other HDMI TV to the transmitter? How do you do and where do you get more receivers? Are receiver sold separately? I'm not sure if explained my question but I want to share more of my cable or shows to other video locations at home.
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
From what I understand, the base is factory set to only one reviewer and is not expandable. I wished to do this as well and did a lot of research on it. It does work well with the single though. They also sell a two receiver model... But considerably more expensive.
- QuestionI am planning on installing the transmitter in a closet in the middle of my home and I have a TV outside on my deck it has to penetrate two walls one being an exterior wall at a distance of 40ft. Will this device work? (3 Answers)Answers
Difficult to tell, the distance is well within specs , the type of wall and the pipes running through it will impact performance. If you get decent WiFi signal through both walls , you have a good chance to get it to work. but no guarantees you will have to try it and find out
- QuestionWill this work for a projector and will the audio be in sync? (5 Answers)Answers
- Question4K UHD on loop through port? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI only have one tv (6 Answers)
So our FIOS guy can't run cables to where we want our TV in the basement so this product looks like a great idea... it's just one room away that we want to send the signal. Can we have just the FIOS set top box in that back room (NO tv) and set up the TV in the other room? It seems as if I'd need two tvs??? Thanks!Answers
- QuestionCan you plug the transmitter into my home thearter receiver ( which has 5 inputs. Blue ray, set top box, PlayStation, etc) and to a projector (4 Answers)Answers
It is not the number of inputs that matter .It is the output it comes in between the out put of the home theater receiver and your TV. Transmitter connects to Receiver , local TV loops through the transmitter. Whatever the receiver is outputting it will display on the remote monitor. You can additionally add one more device to the transmitter to display one device on the local TV and the second device on the remote TV.
- QuestionWill this work if installed in a closet, I have a home theater with all electronics in a closet about 30' away (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHi I have and iogear wireless transmitter that works great . I am cutting the cord and would like to know what I need to connect to my out door antenna with an RG6 connector Thanks Bill (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI have Comcast Cable service. One Samsung TV is in living Room connected to Comcast. Another TV is in Basement, Insignia, not connected to Cable. Is this device will work for transmitting signals to Basement TV from Living Room Cable connected TV? (1 Answer)Answers
Thank you for choosing IOGEAR. The GW3DHDKIT will transmit up to 100 feet with a line of site, going though walls or barriers will decrease this range. The GW3DHDKIT transmitter would be connected to the cable box in living room not the TV . HDMI out from the transmitter would go to this TV. The GW3DHDKIT should be able to transmit the signal to the basement TV However this depends on the barriers between and the range. To better service you and understand your set up, please feel to contact our customer support at 1-866-946-4327 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questioni have suddenlink cable, and the box does not have a hdmi plug in. is there a way to hook up this device? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions