Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $59.99
The previous price was $64.99
Questionwill the mount take a sync micro b cable in place of the supplied cable? I want to plug it in to a usb port in my car
- Answer Hi Rick, Great question! The Autosense will work using a sync micro b cable, however the unit will only wirelessly charge at 5 Watts due to the power output of your USB port within your vehicle. Its best to stay with the included car charger and cable that comes with our AutoSense. Hope this information helps!
- Answer Yes. It come with special stickers that you attach to let it “see” your phone
- Answer Try Gorilla Tape or that double stick foam tape. I would clean the dash with alcohol first before applying the sticky round thing. Also remember that the dash may get more heat and cause the apparatus to slide. The suction cup is working from a little different principle.
QuestionIs the cord a 3.0 cord? For some reason it shows it charging but my life is decreasing? Should I buy a different cord??
- Answer Make sure you're using a QuickCharge 3.0 or Power delivery 20W charger. The basic car chargers will not charge fast enough wirelessly.
- Answer It has the usual suction cup that works on windshield and a base that can ba pasted on your dash board where suction cup works if it’s not a fine surface.
- Answer Yes, it rotates even more than 90 degrees.
QuestionUnfortunately the adhesive is not working and the device is not sticking to the dashboard. Can a replacement part be sent? Else how can we obtain a refund.
- Answer I am not sure about getting replacement parts. However, I mounted mine on the windshield low enough so that the bottom of the phone is supported by the dash. The suction works better. The dash can get a little dusty and not be the the best place for the sticky round disk. I choose not to use it.
- Answer Hi Brynd3nRiv3rs, Yes! The AutoSense Dash should work just fine :) Holds up to about 3.7-3.8 inches in width! Thanks! Best, Brittany P. iOttie, Inc.
- Answer Yes as long as your unit has wireless capability or if doesn’t, you can simply plug your unit in your car charger while it is in place.
- Answer As long as you don't have a case thicker than 5mm, you'll be fine.