Questions & Answers
- Answer The problem might be different from my issue. My cleaning crew came and cleaned the house and they pulled out the Roomba charger cord out and didn't plug back in after they were done. So when the Roomba schedule to clean and low on battery and tried to come back to the base but not found. So far I don't have any other problem. I did have problems on my older model and can't figured out.
- Answer About 4 feet
- Answer It does not scratch wood surfaces, a softer material than concrete
- Answer I don't have dense carpet but the way it pulls the dirt out of mine, I would definitely say yes.
QuestionOk so I was going back and forth on which Roomba to get the 690 or the 890. I have a German Shepherd that sheds and wood floors and carpet floors. I kept thinking that the 690 with the brush wood work better with the carpet but bought the 890 for the dog
- Answer With the dog and shedding I would definitely get the 890 with the rollers vs brush. i have a cat that sheds and it is worth it.
QuestionWill the 890 model resume where it left off when it has to stop for a recharge? if not what models do resume?
- Answer No, this model will not resume but the 900 series and iseries models will.
QuestionIt the task is not complete but battery is low will it return home charge and then complete job?
- Answer It will return to the charger but doesn’t go back to where it stopped you have to restart it.
- Answer 900 series
QuestionI have a sewing business making weighted vest and blankets. I was wondering how would this work with sewing threads, poly pellets and glass beads mil No. 1 that have fallen on the floor.
- Answer The 890 series has strong suction I think it wood pickup fine.I'm pleased with mine.
- Answer 891 does not come with a virtual wall device.
- Answer It has the rollers. I have the 890 and love it. It gets all of the dog hair.