Questions & Answers
- QuestionI don't understand the difference in the Vacum I Roomba Robots. I read what the ad says and they all sound the same? Roomba 650 ? Roomba 980 ? What's the difference between the 2 Robots? Whys 980 so much more money? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow often does the battery & hepa filter need to be replaced? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this irobot work with VAC 220? or it is only compatible with a 120 Volt AC? Thanks (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you use one Roomba for upstairs and downstairs, moving the dock? I would think the mapping would be confused. But if it is possible, is it still programmable? (5 Answers)Answers
I just posted a review which should answer this question. Some rooms will not be cleaned automatically. I moved the dock to those rooms, erased the memory and left it. This should work on any level. One would have to make sure it doesn't fall down the stairs. This is done using an electronic barrier. Two are included. I have not used mine.
- QuestionWhat size is the cleaning area? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill it work with a coffered ceiling? Doesn't it use the ceiling to navigate? (6 Answers)Answers
I've just bought one my understanding is it has sorta like a electronic eye, it can see in front and to the sides... Not sure how to explain it!! To answer your question no it doesn't need the Ceiling to work.. Hope this helps!!
- QuestionHow does this work when you have electrical wires going across the floor? Such as lamp cords? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan Roomba be used in a garage assuming the garage floor is relatively clean? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWe have birds. Will it vacuum up bird seed off of a travertine tile floor?? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the sound decibel level? (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions