Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan it be charged while being used (1 Answer)Answers
no, since when you "pop" it into your deck the charging port is covered. If it is plugged in when you go to pop it into the deck, it won't go. the charge last ~5 hours. I simply pop it out of the cassette deck enough to reveal the side and plug in the mini USB cord to charge. It charges pretty quickly. I really like it and it is well worth the money.
- QuestionDoes the audio come through the car stereo or the phone (3 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it need to ben fully charged before the first use? My iPhone 6 will not recognize it (3 Answers)Answers
Yes it needs to be fully charged before usage, I use it with both my IPhone 6 and my wife's IPhone 6S no problem. Pandora works great with it. The charge is only good for about 3 hour usage then has been recharged again. That is the only down side if your travelling you have to charge after again after 3 hours.
- Questionwill this work with a samsung note 3 (2 Answers)
- Questionhow many phone numbers will it hold (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the rated battery life? Charge time, Usage? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDo you need to charge this at some point? And if so, could you use it while it's being charged? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this device, ISBT38, work on a 2005 Dodge Caravan with a factory installed AM/FM/CD/CASSETTE stereo? The cell phone is an iPhone 6. (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions