Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this product have an auto scanner? And does it work well with the scanner if it has one? (5 Answers)Answers
The JamKast FM does have an auto scanning that gives you possible stations to select from to broadcast the signal to broadcast to your FM radio. It works well. Keep in mind that broadcasting FM transmitters are regulated by the FCC for signal strength and depending on the placement of your vehicle's AM/FM antenna and how many radio towers are in close proximity to your location all play a role in how well this type of solution will work for your application.
- QuestionHow do u switch the transmitter to play mp3/downloaded songs? My car has no aux so bought fm transmitter. How is music played from your phone instead of the radio? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you use this device to play Pandora from your smartphone (5 Answers)
- QuestionHow does the music from my phone get transmitted through my car speakers (4 Answers)Answers
You have to set the same frequency on the transmitter and on the car stereo and that's it. When a call comes through the cell phone, it gets automatically routed through the speakers because that's the frequency that the transmitter is set to and the speakers transmit what's playing on that FM frequency in the car that is paired to the transmitter.
- QuestionI bought two of these for college sons so they could listen in the car from there iPhone. Only five months old one stopped working Is there a fuse that can be replaced? (2 Answers)
- Questiondoes this transmitter work with old cars like a 2005 Camry le? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work with an older IPod touch? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this also charge your device? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this device usually work for only a month? My 10 dollar transmitter at target lasted much more than this . What's the catch ? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow to tune device (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions