Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $499.99
QuestionDoes this contain two dumbbell handles or just one? The description is a little confusing as it states both that this is a 100 pound set, but also only says that this product contains 16 weights and weighs 53 pounds. Which is it?
- Answer 2 dumbbells each 50lbs - together would be 100lbs - on each dumbbell there are 16 weights which equal 50lbs. I hope this helped.
QuestionAre the dumbbells base stand battery powered? If so how long does the battery last, and will I still be able to change weights if the battery is dead?
- Answer Hey, on a full charge which takes only a few hours, it will last as much is 14 days but with constant users, you will get about 5-6days. That’s more than adequate
QuestionI dont see a weight to the dumbbells. What is the lowest and highest weight each dumbbell goes to?
- Answer The lowest is 8 lbs and the highest is 50 lbs. Make sure you charge the bases with the weights in them first.
- Answer The stand only comes with the InteractiveStudio. However, each DumbbellConnect comes with a base, and that is included in the cost.
QuestionCan you leave these outside? I have a second story balcony that I would like to keep them on
- Answer Good question! Our products are designed and warranted to be kept indoors. Due to the sensitive nature of electronics, being outside where they could be exposed to hot, cold, moisture, and a host of other elements, can lead to damage or product malfunction. We do not recommend keeping the unit outside, and any damages due to the product being kept outside would not be covered under our warranty.
Questionone of my digital dumbbells won’t adjust. it’s like the rod is stuck. is there a way to adjust it?
- Answer Hello! If you are experiencing any malfunctions or issues with your DumbbellConnect system, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would love to help you and get you back to working out as soon as possible! Thank you!
- Answer I did all of the above and the unit of measure still won't change for one of my dumbbells...
QuestionI have mismatch weight on both my dumbbells. I thought a simple reset would fix the issue, but the base is not responsive. The manual is very vague. Please help!
- Answer Try lifting the dumbbells out of the holder and make sure that the app is open and connected.
- Answer No, they won't adjust without being charged. As far as the bar holding the plates with the weight it had prior to power loss I can't say for sure but mine held the 20lbs it was set on when the base died, but it felt a bit loose or much more loose to my liking.
QuestionI am trying to pair my dumbbells to the application via Bluetooth. I have the application installed on my iphone and android device. I have Bluetooth enabled in the application and my phone. No devices are being recognized - how can you fix this?
- Answer Did you plug them in before starting? This is critical to establishing the initial Bluetooth connection. If that doesn't work you may have a faulty set.
- Answer Up to 8 people can have individualized progress tracking, but each individual person must make a profile within the app that the data may upload to.
- Answer All the JAXJOX products must be charged. Once charged they can be placed on their stand anywhere. There is a battery indicator on the display that will tell you when to recharge.
QuestionI want to make sure that the combined weight of the two dumb bells is 50 lbs so each dumb bell only goes to 25lbs. the weight set on the base is is a combined weight for both dumb bells. Am I understanding this correctly? Very confusing if correct.
- Answer Each individual dumbbell weighs 50 lbs. the pair together total 100 lbs
- Answer Without taking a tape measure to it I would estimate each dumbell/rack to be about 15 inches long and 8 inches wide.
QuestionThe question prior was asked if this is for a pair of dumbbells. An individual stated they reached the company and was for a set. Does that mean a set is a pair? Or a set is individual dumbbell set? Please clarify. The website is poorly written.
- Answer Yes, for the DumbbellConnect a set is a pair.
- Answer You have to have the app but not the monthly subscription.
- Answer Yes it is returnable but not shipping free.