Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this come with the charger, case and replacement earbuds, like it does on the Jaybird website? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes anyone who owns the X3s have either of the previous versions? I have the originals (and am happy with them) and am wondering if it's worth it to upgrade. How do the X3s compare to the previous versions? (5 Answers)Answers
They are a huge improvement from the originals. The over all size is smaller and the speaker housing that goes into your ear is smaller to. Way more comfortable! The sound is amazing, and you have the option to customize the EQ settings with their app! Definitely worth the upgrade in my eyes!
- QuestionHow is the call (microphone) quality with loud background noise? Is the caller able to hear you and are you able to hear the caller? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs Best Buy offering the same "no hassle" warranty as Jaybird? If these stop working because of sweat related issues, would Best Buy replace these without hassle? Thanks! (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow big are these compared to the x2s? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow well do they sit in your ear for runners? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the remote controller bother you? It looks little big and heavy. (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow's the sound quality on these (5 Answers)Answers
Sound quality is very good, I've owned a ton of in-ear headphones and these are among the best bluetooth ones out there, along with the Jaybird Freedom's. You must however grab their app to adjust the sound, it's a must and make a huge huge difference. You don't need the app for these to work, but you'll want to use it as it makes the sound come alive. Once you mess with the EQ in the app you'll note that these have very good bass and excellent highs - well beyond what you'd think you'd get for the money. For me the fit of these aren't good as they hurt my ears, but that will depend on the person - I've had no issues with prior Jaybird or really any other soft tip in-ear headphone however.
- QuestionWhy is x3 $130 but the x2 is for $150 (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the white one get dirty easily? (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions