Questions & Answers
Model: JBLBAR31BLKAMSKU: 6099919
Ask a Question
- A: It sounds like there is power disruption, please see if connecting it directly to the power outlet on the wall corrects the issue, or contact us directly for further technical support, thank you
- A: Yes it does, but use the included HDMI and plug it into ARC as the TV will be able to turn the speaker on/off
- A: No, will work fine. Your neighbors will complain tho.
- A: Put soundbar into BT mode, go to phone and look for it in Bluetooth connections. If you don’t see it, turn off/turn on Bluetooth on your phone to reinitialialize Bluetooth discovery.
- A: Yea man.. you’ll get it - left a long response on this somewhere else in reviews.
- A: We would like to get more information to help you out, please contact us so we can assist you:https://bit.ly/2zwFkYM
- A: JBL Bar 3.1 is a standalone soundbar and subwoofer system. It can't be connected with an additional soundbar or subwoofer.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions