Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes the Charge 3, or any of the JBL portables, playback audio in stereo, or is it mono? Thanks. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIs this compatible with the 8th generation ipod nano? (2 Answers)Answers
If the Nano has bluetooth, then yes, it can connect through bluetooth. If the Nano does not have bluetooth, the answer is still yes. You can use an audio cable to plug it into the aux input. Keep in mind if you use it this way, it will not be waterproof. And the sound quality will be slightly less because it is analog. Hope this helps.
- QuestionShould battery be run down each time before re-charging, in order to extend battery life? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionProbably a stupid question, but is this the new Charge 3 speaker? The name listed just says "Charge", but the specs match the Charge 3, so I just want to confirm. Thanks! (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan it be charged while plugged in a 12v car cigarette lighter port (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow many watts (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs this speaker's audio quality better/louder than the JBL Flip 3? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIf I set my phone alarm, can the sound go through the JBL Charge 3 to make the alarm louder? Will it need to be connected by the AUX port or can it be connected by BT? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this better than the beats pill plus or the base soundlink 2? And how and why (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill this unit connect to other speakers or same model in 2 locations (2 Answers)Answers
This product is actually the Charge 3. Best Buy, for whatever reason, is incorrectly listing it as the "Charge". So, to follow-up on JBL's answer...YES-you can use Connect to pair this with other connect-enabled devices.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions