Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $14.99
The previous price was $19.99
Questionwhere is the mic on these? Looking to get them for my kids to use with their chromebooks for school.
- Answer The mic is the black section you can see on the cable in the image. It has a click control.
QuestionDo you have to press something before speaking to be heard? I don’t want my child to have to manipulate both the computer and the headphones when she wants to speak during a live meeting.
- Answer The best way to do this is have your daughter mute and unmute herself via the computer and whatever application she's on during her live meeting. -JLab Audio
QuestionThe description and questions refer to “kids” using these. So does that mean they are too small for adults?
- Answer Yes small for adults.
- Answer Not really....they do not fit entirely over my Daughters ears but work well for voice chats and school
- Answer Yes, this will work with a PS4.
- Answer Hello Yes, it is indeed compatible. When you get a chance, please reach out to us either via email firstname.lastname@example.org or shoot us a call at 405.445.7219 Monday-Thursday between 8am-5pm p.t Friday 8am-3pm p.t so that we may provide you with more info. We want to help you #FINDYOURGO JLab Audio
- Answer Hi, Yes, you can plug the auxiliary cable directly into the headphone jacks on airplanes for use. This set is a simple plug & play. If you ever need anything feel free to reach us at email@example.com or visit us for quick live chat via our website jlab.com. Thanks for the support :) Davian #TeamJLAB
- Answer Yes, as long as it has a 1/8" headphones jack. These are not Bluetooth.
QuestionI bought these for recording at home, and didn’t know until i got them home that they even had a mic - can i turn this off? It keeps taking over as the main voice input nd kicking my vocal mic off - if i. Crush the mic sleeve will it still work? Lol
- Answer In your device settings make sure to select the microphone you want to use. -JLab
- Answer Honestly, I am not sure. I purchased them for my daughter for school to use with her chrome book. I would tend to think no since the port is like the old iPhones and how they used to be before they switched to the new thinner lightning cable. I hope that this helps.
- Answer Yes. -JLab Audio