Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $41.99
The previous price was $59.99
- Answer I just got the air's and found that you cannot use both ear buds independently. You can use the right one by itself, but not the left. Reading the Jlab site, the icon's "dual connect", so you can use either left or right independently. I'm returning the Air and getting the Icon's to try them out and make sure. I like having each one work independently so I can charge one while using the other. Hopefully it works that way. I'll try and update here once I find out.
- Answer Ive utilized them interchangeably, with one earbud connected to my laptop and the other connected to my cell phone. If you’re referencing the call quality they are exceptional, music quality they’re quite great.
QuestionI have been looking at the reviews and they are really great on these earbuds do any of you know how long the battery life is if you're playing music I'm hoping to at least have the battery life throughout my work day which is little less than 8 hours
- Answer The buds themselves hold about 5 hours. Each bud can be used independently. Also, the case charges the buds. So, it depends on your preferred use case. If you must have both buds in your ears all 8 hours, they won't last that long. But, if you work for 4 hours, take a lunch break where they can go back in the charging case, and then come back and work for another 4 hours, they'll last you through the day. Or, if you can listen in one ear for a period of time, the other bud can be recharging, so you can easily get through a full day moving from one ear to the other.
- Answer Yes. You can use either one earbud or both.
- Answer It's a traditional standard USB A-type, but it can be flipped like a C-type can to charge. It is also not detachable from the case.
- Answer Hey Tinker, The jbuds air icon will most certainly work for hands free calling. When you get a chance, please reach out to us either via email firstname.lastname@example.org or shoot us a call at 405.445.7219 Monday-Thursday between 8am-5pm p.t Friday 8am-3pm p.t so that we may provide you with further detail. We want to help you #FINDYOURGO
QuestionFor incoming calls do they give the number of the caller or they do give the name of the caller or both?
- Answer It does have the feature where you can program it to say the phone number.
- Answer Yes,they have Bluetooth.
QuestionAre they waterproof
- Answer Hey buddy, They are very water resistant. They got their rating withstanding 2 minutes of water jets. When you get a sec, please reach out to us via email, email@example.com or via phone (405)445-7219 m-thur pst fri 8-3 pst so that we may provide you with more info. Kind Regards #TeamJLab Customer Support
Questioncan i leave them in the case ?
- Answer Hey king, Yes, they have built in capacitors to prevent overcharging. When you get a sec, please reach out to us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone (405)445-7219 m-thur pst fri 8-3 pst so that we may provide you with further detail. Kind Regards #TeamJLab Customer Support
QuestionIs there a certain spot on the earbud that you have to tap? I can't seem to control the earbud even though I've tried repeatedly. So I don't know if I'm not tapping hard enough or too hard, in the wrong spot or if they just don't work.
- Answer From what i can tell you have to have both earbuds in or the tap doesn't work. But if they are both in you should just tap on the gold part, and just a light tap.
QuestionAre you able to pause whatever you're listening to? As well as turn the volume up and down with the earbuds themselves. Or do you have to use your phone?
- Answer Marie, see the picture below of what you can control from the earbuds. I have only used the volume up and down buttons, but calls can be controlled also.
- Answer Hey Nickdude76, Provided they use a standard bluetooth protocol a2dp, they will indeed be compatible. When you get a chance, please reach out to us either via email email@example.com or shoot us a call at 405.445.7219 Monday-Thursday between 8am-5pm p.t Friday 8am-3pm p.t so that we may provide you with further specs. We want to help you #FINDYOURGO
QuestionI have the other ones that are one size bigger and they don’t fit in my ear comfortably because the area that holds the charge is wider than my ear. Is the part that rests outside the ear but on it smaller on these?
- Answer Though excellent, I would not describe these as "small buds". If you have the older JLab Air model, I would say they are approximately the same form factor. If you are looking for smaller buds, I have found the Samsung Galaxy Buds to be considerably smaller than these, though in my larger ear these are equally comfortable.