Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $59.99
QuestionHi, my left earbud doesn't ring, but when I touch it it does change songs. I already unlinked it and put it to charge but I can't get it to work. Can you help me? Thanks
- Answer Your better off filling a claim with the company that is if you can wait 2-3 weeks to get another pair with the manufacturer warranty or if you have insurance with best buy have best buy swap them out for new ones
- Answer I have been using mine for chatting over discord while gaming and they have great sound. some say they hear everything I do though, they are very sensitive but the sound good to them.
QuestionAre these noise cancellation....
- Answer they don't have active noise cancellation, however with the foam ear tips the buds are fairly isolating. For true noise cancellation you are looking at some Samsung Galaxy Buds+, or AirPods Pro.
I would recommend:
- Answer Yes you can it works with all voice command features. You'll love the clarity of the calls too aside from the music.
QuestionPeople I'm talking to say they can barely hear me even when I turn the volume up on my phone. Is there another way to control that so this isn't such a problem?
- Answer Not really. The microphone is in your ear so any wind or noise interferes.
- Answer No, you can use wireless charging with the case. The case has a built in usb charger on the back (it lays flat against the back) that you can plug into a usb charger.
QuestionWhat accessories go with this? Like how many extra earbuds do they provide and what size. I do not know whether these will fit me or not, so I need different size earbuds.
- Answer Comes with 3 different sizes. I believe medium is already on the buds they were on mine, also has large, small and foam options
QuestionHow long does it take to charge
- Answer Hi, Kermit. It took about 2 hours for my earbuds to charge to 100% the first time, but they had apparently been partially charged by the manufacturer before I bought them. They hold a charge fairly well and recharge is reasonably fast.
QuestionDoes the case need to be near by when the ear buds are being used? Or can it stay in a locker elsewhere in the building? What about if only 1 bud is being used, does the case need to be near?
- Answer No the case does not need to be nearby. Even if you are only using one earbud you only need to be within Bluetooth range of the connected device, not the case.
- Answer They work fine in terms of connecting with a call, etc., but the volume seems to be pretty low even when maxed out. In addition, no matter what I do I can’t get the things to fit snugly enough to stay in my ear by themselves when I’m talking. Could be that I just have uncooperative ears, but I dunno...
- Answer Yes! That’s actually what I like best about them. And each one can be used to pause/play and control volume of you’re only using 1 at a time.
QuestionI've had the earbuds for a week now and the charging case has ceased to charge the right earbud or maybe the right earbud is broken. I've tried the reset 5 times. When only the right bud is in the case the light for charging will go on then off. Help plz
- Answer I had the same issue. Earbuds needed a firmware update via my phone. Also make sure you are plugging your charging case usb in to a computer, and not a fast charge cell phone charger. Remove both earbuds from the case and leave the case open. Turn the bluetooth off on your phone. Place the earbuds back in the case 1 at a time and wait for each bud to start flashing, close the case, wait a minute and reopen it. Turn the phones bluetooth back on and wait for your earbuds to connect, then click done. Your phone will eventually at some point ask if it is okay to install the firmware update, click yes.
- Answer You have to have a Bluetooth capable laptop. If you have one you have to go into setting and add them on the computer then connect.
QuestionDo they work with ps4
- Answer Hey Noooo, You will need to get a set of dedicated gaming headphones. When you get a sec, please reach out to us either via phone Customer Support VIP Help Line: 1-405-445-7219 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org So that we may provide you with more specifications.
QuestionIs it normal for the left ear piece to just turn off when it wants to, because thats been happening all day to me.
- Answer I’ve used the icon’s about 8hrs a day switching from left to right and I’ve never experience either one shutting off with out reason such as they were out of battery
- Answer No, the charger plugs into a usb charger. It just looks kind of weird because it’s made to lay flat against the case.