Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is the size of the water reservoir ? (4 Answers)Answers
The top part of the Keurig has a plastic reservoir. You place between 6-10 ounces of water into that reservoir. Please ensure that your cup is equal to the water you put in and that there is room for milk or sweetner. I put about 7 ounces of an 8 ounce cup and leave the 1 ounce to milk and the usual spillage. We all drip and spill, its a learning curve and this coffee is hot on delivery.
- QuestionHow do you descale it? Mine quit pouring after 6 months! (5 Answers)Answers
Hello and thank you for your question. To descale your system, you can use the following steps: Step 1: First Vinegar Rinse • Fill the Cold Water Reservoir with 10 oz. of undiluted white vinegar. • Place the ceramic mug on the Drip Tray. • Lift the Handle, but do not add a K-Cup® pack. • After 5 seconds, lower the Handle. • Press the flashing blue BREW Button. It will flash red and then turn solid red. • Once the vinegar is dispensed, discard hot contents into sink. Step 2: Second Vinegar Rinse • Pour the remaining 10 oz. of vinegar into the Cold Water Reservoir. • Place the ceramic mug on the Drip Tray. • Lift the Handle, but do not add a K-Cup® pack. • After 5 seconds, lower the Handle. • Press the flashing blue BREW Button. It will then flash red. • When it turns solid red, power off as it starts to dispense. • Allow brewer to sit for 30 minutes. • Power on the brewer, lift and lower the Handle, then press BREW Button. • Once the vinegar is dispensed, discard hot contents into sink. Step 3: Fresh Water Rinse • Fill the Cold Water Reservoir with 10 oz. of fresh water. • Place the ceramic mug on the Drip Tray. • Lift the Handle, but do not add a K-Cup® pack. • Lower the Handle and continue the brewing process until the hot water is dispensed into the mug. Discard hot contents into sink. • Repeat this cleansing brew process three (3) more times to cleanse the brewer plumbing and to remove any residual vinegar taste. The brewer is now ready for normal use again. If you are still having problems with your brewer, we suggest that you contact our consumer care team at 866-901-2739. We hope this information is useful!
- QuestionWhat is the maximum height of coffee cup you can use? (5 Answers)
- QuestionI understand that you recommend using only approved K-cups. However, you did not answer the question. I would appreciate an answer to that question. Is it like the 2.0 that will not work with generic k-cups? (4 Answers)
- QuestionWhat size of cup of coffee does the Keurig K15 Single-Serve make? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you put regular coffee .. Put in the folders or something ? (5 Answers)Answers
You can use your own coffee if you purchase one of the coffee filter pods. This doesn't support the K-Cup 2.0 reusable filters so make sure you purchase the older one.
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionWhat is the max water I can put to brew? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the difference between the K10 and K15 brewers? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi and thank you for your inquiry. There is no difference in features or functionality between the Keurig K10 MINI Plus Brewer and the Keurig K15 brewer. We recently introduced a comprehensive packaging update for this brewer, and we needed to update the model number to ensure a seamless transition into the new inventory. We hope this information is helpful.
- QuestionWhy is the red one so much cheaper than the other colors (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this Keurig work with all types of K-cup Pods? ( The traditional/plastic type & the coffee-filter paper type also?) I recycle the plastic type and put the coffee grounds in my flower garden- earth worms love it!! (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions