Questions & Answers
- QuestionFreezer photo? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIS INSTILLATION AND HAUL AWAY OF OLD APPLIANCE INCLUDED? (5 Answers)Answers
Yes, installation and haul away has been offered and included when necessary on all of my transactions with Best Buy. I have bought many kitchen appliance sets and always receive them on time and undamaged. Best Buy has been great on exchanging an appliance when the fit conflicted with the cabinet design and it was not a product concern, they exchanged the product no questions asked. great service. One of very few retailers that actually put the customer first.
- QuestionDimensions? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs there a water dispenser inside the frig? (5 Answers)
- Question"Produce Preserver" : the salesman could find nothing about that. What is it? (2 Answers)
I saw something in the info on this refrigerator about a "Produce Preserver." Yet the salesman could not find or demonstrate anything about it. He suggested that there was suppose to be something that stuck on the side of a drawer, but again, could not locate it. Does something exist ? Is it effective? I also could not find what is sort of standard in refrigerator these days- an air filter/odor remover.Answers
The produce preserving technology consists of ethylene absorption packets located in crisper drawers. The packets contain potassium permanganate, an oxidizing agent that neutralizes ethylene, which causes fruit to ripen and vegetables to go soft. Thus use of these packets preserves freshness.
- QuestionHow would you rate the "noise" level of this refrigerator compared with other brands/models? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThe door handles are unusual. It appears there is a dark inset; please describe. (3 Answers)Answers
The door handles are the coolest part of the design and the pictures are not making them justice. The dark side, it's just bad lighting when they took the picture. They are stainless steel and really awesome, one of the main things that draw me into KitchenAid appliances.
- QuestionCan you open and close the doors independently or must you close the freezer before you can close the refrigerator side? (1 Answer)
- Questionis this type of fridge magnetic? (3 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhat is the width on this model (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions