Questions & Answers
Model: KRFC300EBSSKU: 5455000
- Best answer: Yes, you can open and close all the doors independently.
- A: they stay within the parameters
- A: Hello Tom! Yes, you are correct. Also it is recommend for ventilation. Thank you for your inquiry on our KitchenAid appliances.
- A: Hello Remington. We apologize for the delay. Per the Use and Care Guide: Press and hold the Filter Reset touch pad for 3 seconds, until the Order or Replace light turns off.
- A: No, it shows finger prints pretty easily. The door handles are nice, so I try to avoid the door surface. I’ll clean the door surface by running the towel horizontally (with the grain).
- Best answer: Yes, all the interior shelves can be repositioned including the ones on the doors. No, the door does not need to open more than 90 degrees to open the drawers.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions