Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is the difference between the monochromatic and the stainless-steel? Does it look different than the other kitchen aid appliances? ( KRSC503ess) 2429.99 (1 Answer)Answers
Stainless Steel Stainless steel was the original and preferred material for appliances, hardware, cookware, counter tops and sinks in professional kitchens around the world. It is impervious to stains and rust, easy to maintain and clean, scratch-resistant and attractive. Monochromatic Stainless Steel Appliances which are available in monochromatic stainless steel are constructed of the same metal as SS appliances, with the exception of the trim, handles and other pieces. These parts are colored a gray or silver tone to blend with the stainless metal, thus creating a monochrome overall theme.
- QuestionIs this model fingerprint resistant? (3 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhat is the height width and depth of this model kitchenaid KRSC503ESS refrigerator (1 Answer)
- QuestionI know the door height is 71 1/2" but what is the height of the cabin or the back that goes into the space? I have a 70" clearance. (2 Answers)Answers
The very top of the door height, just the first 1/4", is 71 1/8" and the rest of the door including cabinet is 70 3/4". I understand your dilemma of only having a 70" clearance. You might be able to trim the bottom of your upper cabinet. We had to remove ours. Much to our surprise the refrigerator looks so attractive we don't even miss the upper cabinet and will not replace it.
- Questionwhat is the width of the refrigerator, please (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhat is the dimensions of the refrigerator shelf? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes the outside ice dispenser make crushed ice? (3 Answers)
- QuestionIs this model available in black? (0 Answers)
- QuestionI purchased the kitchenaid 6 burner cooktop stainless steel. I want to color match a counter depth refrigerator. Is the monochromatic stainless steel KRSC503ESS a color match or is THIS MODEL a different shade or hue from stainless steel (1 Answer)
- QuestionPlease tell me the height, width and depth of the refrigerator. Thank you (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions