Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $39.99
The previous price was $49.99
- Answer You probably don't want to fill it to the top, especially with hard/dense items, because it is not an" industrial strength" machine. That's not a negative, that's just the purpose it was designed to serve. However - for example- it easily can do 2 cups of zucchini squash cut into 1 inch cubes with no trouble. We've done onions, garlic, etc. with no trouble. I believe the real key is to cut your items into smaller cubes.
QuestionHow thin does this slice? The one I use now is too thin for many things -ex. Tomatoes end up chopped and onions are too thin for onion rings-for current processor it’s a dIfferent brand and there are no other slicing discs to purchase
- Answer This is not a slicer, it’s a food processor, with a chopping option!
- Answer Hi Tina, The 3.5 Cup Mini Food Processor will finely chop raw mini carrots it will not grate.
QuestionHas anyone personally used this processor to grate fresh horseradish root to make prepared horseradish...with good results?
- Answer I tried and didn’t have a problem.
QuestionDoes it have a switch for the 2 speed function? meaning can you place it without holding it until is done?
- Answer The 3.5 Cup Mini Food Chopper does not have a switch for the chop and puree. You have to hold the button for it to function.
QuestionJust removed chopper from package and unable to remove the top. I see there may be a clear plastic tape around the edge, is thiss removerable and would that be the reason i can not open the chopper.
- Answer You will need to remove the clear plastic tape to remove the lid from the chopper.