Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $269.99
- Answer It is not a glass jar
- Answer Hello LegacyAuthor, We do apologize, there is not a glass jar available for this model. We hope this helps.
- Answer It’s about 15 3/4”, my countertop to bottom of cabinet is about 19”. But my blender is stationed away from any cabinet obstructions. (countertop to cabinets vary)
- Answer Hi Jexa, I bought this beautiful K400 Blender for my wife and it works beautifully versus the “Bullet” she used to have. Which was ok but, it was too noisy and eventually failed to continue to do its job. In regards to your question, I believe it is better to stick with genuine KitchenAid products my reasoning is because to the best of my knowledge; these “Mason Jars” are typically made from glass. In my opinion the centrifugal force created in the jar by the blender will break the glass causing severe injury to you and probably damage your blender. I would suggest getting the “16-oz Personal Blender Jar Expansion Pack for KitchenAid” which is a rare breed, I’ve had no such luck in finding one, KitchenAid.com are always out of stock. If you ever are able to find one of these rare specimens let me know, wish you the best.
- Answer Yes!!! It works great for that!