Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow many watts does this model have? (6 Answers)
- QuestionNoticed that this mixer with glass bowl has one beater while the Artisan has three beaters. Does this mean that the Artisan works with three beaters at once or that there are two extra beaters included? What difference will this make in performance? (5 Answers)Answers
Every kitchenaid stand mixer made in the past 45 years uses one beater attachment at a time. This comes with 3 attachments. Paddle mixer (spatula edge), whisk, and dough hook. Artisan has a 325 watt electric motor versus the 300 watt here. We have worked with both. There is no appreciable difference in performance.
- QuestionHow many watts does this motor have and whats the difference between this model and the artisan (3 Answers)Answers
After hours of searching what i have gathered is that this model (which doesn't have a name on the Kitchen Aid website ) is the model below the artisan series but the model above the classic series. It has a 300 watt motor and it does not come with as many attachments as the artisan; however if you buy them separately they are compatible with this model. If you are looking for any additional info just type KSM105GBCMC into google.
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionHow many speeds does this mixer have? Also is it a glass bowl? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre these new or refurbished? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this model also convert to other things? Grinder, pasta machine, etc.? (5 Answers)Answers
It does similar to the artisan. The only difference is that the artisan actually comes with some of the attachments whereas this model you would have to buy them separately. It comes down to if you want to buy some now with the artisan or buy them all later when you get this model.
- QuestionDo you ship to Italy? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes this item come with the glass bowl or does it have to be purchased separately? The page describes the features of the 5qt glass bowl but I do not see an indication that it is included with the purchase of this product. (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the power rating? Are the beaters metal or plastic? Are the gears metal? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you still attach the pasta maker and meat grinder to this or is that only with the bigger mixer or are they about the same size? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions