Questions & Answers
- QuestionBrighthouse (3 Answers)Answers
- Questionso i just had xfinity install home security and they said i need to get smart code 914 that is a zigbee not z-wave is this the one i need (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this lock need to be installed by locksmith to make it work with comcast home security? Can any locksmith do it? (3 Answers)Answers
I installed this myself, including pairing it to my Xfinity Home Touchpad control. You don't really need a locksmith, but if you prefer to use one, then any should be able to do it. You will need to know how to gain access to the Technician access of your Xfinity Home touchpad for pairing the doorlock to it. You'll either have to setup an appointment for an Xfinity tech to come do it, or you can find out how to do it yourself with some snooping on the internet.
- Questiondoes the Kwikset 914 or 910 lockset communicate with the Time Warner Intellligent Home? (1 Answer)Answers
Kwikset model # 914TRL ZB-HA122 L03 UL SMTCD CP TPR RCALFD, 914TRL ZB-HA122 15 UL SMTCD CP TPR RCALFD, 914TRL ZB-HA122 11P UL SMTCD CP TPR RCALFD for the 914 series. Kwisket model # 99100-043, 99100-044, 99100-045 for the 910 series have the ability to communicate with the Time Warner Intelligent Home.
- QuestionCan you open this lock remotely from your smartphone? (4 Answers)
- QuestionIs there an installation option? (2 Answers)Answers
If you are replacing an existing lock, you can do this with a Phillips screwdriver. 4 screws total, and up and running in about 5 minutes. Very good tutorial video. Save your money and call someone if you can't figure it out.
- QuestionCan this lock be rekey using the kwikiset smart key or do i have to have someone rekey this??? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it work with Spectrum wi-fi? (1 Answer)
- QuestionKwikset Model: 99140-015, you noted: "The exterior can be installed on an outside door but not be exposed to direct weather" I have a door with an overhang, but wind with rain may get on exterior of lock. Do you have another lock that would work? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes Best Buy sell the Z-Wave version of this? I need it to be compatible with WINK or generic Z-wave. (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions