Questions & Answers
- Questionis this computer viable as a gaming pc can it handle a game that needs 60 fps and the like ? (2 Answers)Answers
That will depend on the specific game you want to play. We recommend you check with the specific game's software publisher for their compatibility with Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system and the minimum/recommended hardware requirements (Is a Graphics card required, the processor speed and the minimum required system RAM and the minimum available hard drive space) to run their program, then compare those requirements to this system's configuration.
- QuestionI do not see if this computer tilts, does it? Does it have capability for cloud storage? Is the mouse wireless? I am looking at the sku hp 5759918 and comparing if this is a better choice for the price? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThe Product is showing as SOLD OUT. When will it be available again for Buying. I want to Buy one. Thanks (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionThis product shows as sold out. When will it be available again? I need to buy a decent number for my business. Thank you! (1 Answer)Answers
I am showing that model number F0CD002WUS is now available for online ordering. Check with your local store if your online order can not be processed, the store may be able to process your order and have it shipped to your location.
- QuestionCan I get a rain check on this item does it come in clue Microsoft Office (1 Answer)Answers
We recommend you check directly with Best Buy about rain checks on this model. There is a 30-day trial of Microsoft Office 365 included as part of the Windows 10 operating system. In order to keep the program active after the trial period, you will need to purchase a product key. You will not need to download any additional software.
- QuestionLenovo F0CD00DYUS for $529.99 reg. I am wanting to get one of these ordered soon. How long before they are available again? Thank You, Shanda Roesler (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhat type of hard drive does it have? It says other... Sata? SSD? hdd? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWill this be back in stock? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions