Questions & Answers
- QuestionHi. Does Yoga 910 support stylus pen with the feature of hand-write recognition like surface pro4? It is written on the specification list in your website, however many others report that 910 cant handle stylus pen. Thanks. (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the OS included on this laptop is Windows 10 home version or Windows 10 pro version? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHi, The description shows SSD 1Tb, but in the specifications shows Hard Disk, then which one it's the real for this item. (3 Answers)
- QuestionHow long does it take to a full charge? Mine is at 63% and it says it will take 1hr and 58 mins to full charge. Seems like LONG TIME!! (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI wish it had any dedicated graphics card. It is the one thing that stops me from buying this laptop. Does any other model comes with similar configuration with graphics card? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat serial number is the corei7 (2 Answers)
- Questionis the keyboard lighting ? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWith this having an integrated graphics card instead of a dedicated card will it be able to handle 3d graphics programs such as autocad and solid works? I am trying to decide between this and the hp spectre x360. (2 Answers)Answers
I think it can handle most mid-level graphics, but for intensive graphics like you mention, I would suggest a laptop with a discreet graphics card, with as much graphics memory (not "shared") as you can get. Not sure the HP is the best choice; get an I7, max out the RAM and go for a SSD. Some of the "gaming" machines like Alienware might be a good fit for you.
- QuestionI'm a professional travel photographer and wondering if this 2-in-1 is capable of dealing with the numerous editing software programs I use, such as Photoshop, Lightroom, Adobe Raw, Landscape Pro, Lumist, Topaz Studio. Also, room for storage of photos? (2 Answers)Answers
I would imagine do to the relatively slow i7 model processor that multiple programs open at the same time would create an issue. If you have the patience to use one or two at a time, you would be fine. The 1TB of storage option would be very nice for your storage needs and the 4K display would show you all the detail you need. The system has good battery life for its size which I think would also coming in handy for editing on the move.
- QuestionCan I run Ubuntu, C++, python, mathematica and mathcad on it? (2 Answers)Answers
That will depend on the requirements of the programs you mention. We recommend you check with the software publishers for their compatibility with Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system and the minimum/recommended hardware requirements (Is a Graphics card required, the processor speed and the minimum required system RAM and the minimum available hard drive space) to run their program, then compare those requirements to this system's configuration.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions