Questions & Answers
- QuestionI have only owned this new Lenovo Yoga six days and it runs really hot. I know this can not be good for the longevity of the PC. Why is it running so hot and is there anything I can do to fix it. I am not running many applications. (2 Answers)Answers
Open up Task Manager, Click on More Details, then look at the Processes tab. Then sort the processes by cpu usage. Lenovo has a wifi driver that doesn't play well with Microsoft Windows 10's default wifi driver. It has a weird name, find it and kill it. The Microsoft Windows 10 driver works just fine for wifi.
- QuestionWhat does this laptop weigh? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhy does this model cost $300 more than the same 910 with same CPU, RAM, screen, and SSD? One description header says "Displayport" at the end, but I cant find that listed anywhere else. This one is grey, and the $899 one is silver. It cant just be the (2 Answers)Answers
It appears that the model that is $300 less has a different battery. Do a side-by-side comparison and you'll see that the less expensive model has a lithium polymer battery rated to 9 hours, and the newer, more expensive model has a lithium ion battery rated to 14 hours.
- QuestionHow is the battery life? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this laptop support Active pen input? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs this device limited to only what's on the app store? I had a surface that said I couldn't download anything that wasn't an app on the windows store. Looking to use this to record gameplay and need to install elgato edting software. Thanks (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan the Lenovo Yoga 910 play DVD's or CD's? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhen buying the Lenovo Yoga 910, the sales person at Best Buy directed me to skull candy ear buds. The yoga will not recognize any working ear buds, continues to play through the speakers. Neither Lenovo device manager or video has helped. Suggestions? (1 Answer)Answers
Any headphones with a 3.5 mm connector and are compatible with Window 10 should work with this device. Check that the headphones do in fact work by using with another device. If the headphones are working, we recommend you can Lenovo Tech Support at 877-453-6686.
- QuestionHas anyone used the webcam for skype or other video calls? I read somewhere that the location of the webcam is weird and it is awkward to use it in laptop mode (i.e. if you are video chatting AND using the keyboard). Any comments? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this model have a backlit keyboard? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions