Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,072.99
The regular price is $1,649.99
- Answer I ended up using a Targus docking station to expand my display to dual monitors. There may be docking stations but the Targus work very well and I actually have this set up at home and at my office
QuestionIs there any difference between this model and the Iron Grey one that is more expensive besides the color? Model:81C40005US SKU:6301727
- Answer It looks like not; I can't find a difference.
QuestionI bought the 4K model and the bottom of the screen in the black bar area has waviness that can be seen in light reflections. It is not actually seen in the displayed images, only in reflections on the screen. It this normal or a defect?
- Answer It sounds like you are experiencing screen reflection off the glossy surface of the screen base, not the screen itself. This sounds like a normal effect. You may want to stop by your local Best Buy Store and demonstrate to the Geek Squad Agent on duty, the effect your are experiencing.
- Answer NO. 512SSD and 16GBRAM is the highest they offer
QuestionSon is at college with new C930. Trying to use Solidworks. Not working. Can OS be upgraded by us to Windows 10 Pro 64 bit? Not sure that is still needed but what I read on Solidworks indicates Pro is supported, Home is not (info could be out of date).
- Answer Yes, update to windows 10 Pro is $99.
QuestionWhich version of Windows 10 comes with this laptop? Windows 10 Home Edition or Windows 10 Pro?
- Answer Home edition, on mine.
- Answer Model number 81C4000EUS has a brightness level of 300 nits.
QuestionWhat accessories go with this? and Is it perfectly brand new? What is different between buying in Lenovo website and bestbuy?
- Answer There is a built-in pen which docks in the back side of the unit - very nice to have it handy.
- Answer No, there is no International Warranty on this North American model. There is a limited 1-year manufacturer's warranty on OEM issues, valid only in North America.
- Answer Graphics processing within this configuration is integrated within the Intel Core i7-8550U processor. It is the Intel UHD Graphics 620 version.
- Answer I could not get them to fix a problem while still under warranty. If a strong warranty is an issue, Lenovo is not the answer. Look elsewhere unless you want an orphaned computer.