Questions & Answers
QuestionHow do you change the filter?
- Answer Flip the levoit air purifier over (fan is on the top side with the buttons.) You’ll see there’s a locking mechanism on the bottom, simply twist to unlock it. The first filter will be black, just simply remove by pulling up. The second is the white (or now possibly yellowish filter after months of use more than likely.) It simply lifts up and out by pulling the white tabs located on each side up and out. Replacement filters look identical (flintar makes some good ones just make sure to match your model number).
QuestionWhat is the weight of Levoit 129 sq. Ft personal air purifier ? How many filters included with product ? What is cost of replacement filters ? where to purchase them ? OK to purchase by phone from Big Buy ... ship to home ? Thank you !
- Answer Comes with 2 filters, 1 inside that must be removed to unwrap. 2-pack can be purchased online for @ $30. Cheaper than some other filters, which is 1 reason I chose this one.
- Answer Yes, not only get rid of the smell of cigarette but also Odor Allergies Eliminator for Smokers, Smoke, Dust, Mold, Home and Pets
- Answer Yes, it collects most dust but not all of it. I have a lot of dust in my old home. The dust has significantly lessened and is captured on the first outter filter. Remember to vacuum off the accumulation of dust once in a while and reapply the filter. The inner filter will collect everything else that passes through the first filter.
- Answer This is my first air purifier.Ive woken up feeling great since we’ve had it .Very sensitive
QuestionCan you put it on a carpeted floor or to work properly should it be put on a table while in use?
- Answer I have put it on the floor and 15” from the walls. It is for my son that has allergy in the morning (every single day) Since we have this for over 3 weeks now, he has only 2 allergy in the morning. So, I think it is okay to put it on the floor.
- Answer No, just good for dust. We get a odor here where I live once in a while doesn't block the odor.
- Answer The rated power for this air purifier is 28W, and it would be comparable to running a ceiling fan in the room. We hope this helps!
- Answer In my opinion, yes!
- Answer If you are referring to the blue light for the Numbers 1, 2, 3 that come up to indicate your chosen speed when the power is on, then No. If you are asking about the Night Light option indicated by the Light Bulb icon, then yes, you just tap the lightbulb to turn off the night light.
- Answer This air purifier's true HEPA filter and activated carbon filter will definitely help filter smoke odors from the air. We hope this helps!
- Answer You can do either. I have left it on running continuously for several hours, and I have had nights where I only turn it on at night.