Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow does the black stainless steel compare to regular stainless as far as showing fingerprints? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI have read reviews on the other web site about this model breaking down often after several months usage, I would like to know how long you have the unit, do you ever have problems with it? If the unit has brokedown, how is the LG repair service? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes anyone have the black stainless steel fridge mixed with regular stainless steel appliances? and if so, how does it look? (2 Answers)Answers
We do have a mix of regular stainless steel and now this fridge with black stainless steel. It works. The fridge isn't directly next to anything with regular stainless, and it makes the fridge look even cooler by comparison.
- Questiondoors (2 Answers)Answers
The distance from the floor to the top of the freezer drawer is approximately 23-5/8" and the distance from the floor to the top of the refrigerated drawer is approximately 33-1/4" for this 22.7 cu ft counter-depth 4-door french door refrigerator.
- QuestionAre the hinges hidden or exposed? Can someone add a photo? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions of this refrigerator. I am restricted to a 36 in wide appliance . (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionRed the vegetable drawers really too small and cumbersome? Thanks. (3 Answers)Answers
The drawers are smaller than you would typically find in many refrigerators (even smaller ones - we had a side by side that had a two drawers that were stacked, not side by side and they were much bigger). I think in this French door refrigerator the vegetable drawers were a design trade-off. If they had put in two drawers rather than three (two "wider"; one "narrower" middle drawer) you would have to open both French doors to use the drawers. As designed, you can open one door and get to one drawer. There are drawbacks to this - for example we buy the big containers of spinach common in many groceries and it will not fit in any of the drawers. Nevertheless, we love this refrigerator.
- QuestionDoes the ice maker use filtered water to make ice cubes? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes anyone have the black stainless steel refrigerator mixed with other black appliances if so how does it look? (1 Answer)Answers
I just reviewed this fridge. our gas range, microwave and dishwasher are all BLACK...this is black stainless and it fits right into the decor. We haven't had a visitor even notice that it doesn't match the other appliances because it is so stunning.
- QuestionDoors removable for installation? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions