Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $3,299.99
The previous price was $3,599.99
QuestionDoes this refrigerator come with a water filter already or do I need to purchase this separately?
- Answer Yes it comes with one water filter you install.
QuestionWe are considering this fridge and my biggest beef with our current fridge is that most of the ice lands on the floor, not in the glass. Does the door ice-dispensing system work well, is it smooth-functioning and does the ice land in the glass?
- Answer It is smooth and does land in the glass I've had no issues with it.
QuestionWhat's the difference between this LRFXC2416S and the lg lrfdc2406s? Is it just the wifi enabled?
- Answer 2416 doesn’t have door-in-door access and has 23.5 cu cu ft of space. 2406 has door-in-door access and offers 24 cu ft of space. Otherwise they have the same options
QuestionHi, I just purchased this refrigerator and poured out 3 gallons of water before using as I was told. However, the water still tastes bad. What should I do to make water tastes okay?
- Answer The taste of my water isn’t pleasant either I’m going to wait till I change the filter. It can only be a bad or poorly made filter
- Answer Regrettably, there are no optional handles available. ^Daphane
- Answer Yes. The right-hand door has three large bins all the same size, usable space is about 9" x 12". The bottom two will hold a standard plastic gallon of milk. The top one is too close to the top of the fridge. They are large enough that I think they would hold the entire gallon of milk if you poured the milk directly into the bin, but haven't tried that. Might be handy if you have very large cats in the house.
- Answer I just use the mfr filters. Not too expensive and available on Amazon.
QuestionIs the LG LRFXC2416D a dual compressor system? Does it have a separate circulation system for the freezer and refrigerator?
- Answer Yes, this is a dual evaporator unit. ^Daphane https://www.lg.com/us/refrigerators/lg-lrfxc2416d-french-3-door-refrigerator
QuestionIs it deep enough?? We want a counter depth fridge like this but do you feel like you have enough room for pizza boxes and casseroles and things like that in the fridge?
- Answer I am sorry, the factory did not provide a specification on the depth of the freezer drawer. Please seek help in the LG Community Forum, https://lgcommunity.us.com. The LG Community Forum is a great resource for getting help from other LG customers. ^Daphane
QuestionDoes this refrigerator come with the icemaker water supply line for installation, or must a kit be purchased separately?
- Answer Supply line to refrigerator must be purchased separately
- Answer No not what I’ve seen so far
- Answer There are two ice makers. One on the door that makes regular and crushed ice and one in the freezer for bourbon (sphere cubes).
- Answer Regrettably, we do not have any Bottom Freezer French Door Refrigerators with width of 33 that have a height of 65.0" to 67.9". All of our Bottom Freezer French Door Refrigerators have a height of 68 5/8" to the top of the case and a height of 69 7/8" to the top of the door hinges...^IFV
- Answer You can have crushed ice from the regular ice/water dispenser. However I f you open the freezer the drawer in the upper left container should have ice spheres shaped like a ball that are larger and keep contents colder for longer.
QuestionI don’t see pictures of the back of the fridge. Wondering what the rear clearance is. Notice a vent on lower left side of fridge in a picture, and wonder what the left clearance should be. Thanks. :)
- Answer As long as the fridge fits in the space, a couple of inches of clearance is fine.
QuestionWhat is the height without hinges and with feet retracted as much as they can be? Trying to determine if this will clear a 68 and 5/8 cabinet height at the back of the refrigerator. Thanks!!!
- Answer The height to the top of the case is 68-7/8 inches. Specifications are not provided for the leveling feet. ^Daphane