Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $579.99
The previous price was $699.99
QuestionDoes this unit have a self-cleaning filter or do you need to remove the filter periodically for cleaning?
- Answer Need to remove filter and rinse.
QuestionHas anyone installed this dishwasher in a 35-in space under the counter, or will there be a gap between the top of the dishwasher and the counter? The specs say it is 33 5/8 in. tall. The manual doesnt say if it can be made taller to fit the space.
- Answer The feet are adjustable
QuestionThe space under my counter is 35 in. Can the leveling legs be used to fit the space, or will there be a gap?
- Answer Yes, you shouldn't have any problems. I recommend using a socket to raise the legs. Do not use a regular wrench as that's what I tried using first and almost stripped the plastic leg.
- Answer For best wash performance, clean the filter after each load. If food debris remains in the filter, it may cause an odor. • In areas with hard water, clean the filter at least once a month with a soft brush. • Clean the filters using non-abrasive materials and warm running water. ^Daphane
- Answer I am sure it does, since it runs over two hours ( it is suppose to) and the dishes and pots come out super clean. I love this dishwasher as all LG products. Since it runs so long it does not use any extra electricity or water. I would highly recommend this product.
- Answer No, there is not a rinse only cycle. ^Daphane
- Answer The dishwasher cabinet height opening should be 33-5/8" or less. ^Daphane
QuestionHow do you disable the wifi/turn off the smart features so we don't have constant radio transmission in the kitchen?
- Answer The smart feature as well as connecting the unit to Wi-Fi will only work after being enabled. So if you have not setup the unit on your home network, it is not connected. For further assistance, please reach out to our support team via private message on Facebook @LGUSSupport and use #VOC in your first message to our social media support team or call at 800-243-0000. ^Daphane
- Answer No, the dishwasher does not have a built in disposal. The dishwasher’s drain hose to the garbage disposal. ^Daphane
QuestionIs it possible to remove leveling legs to fit this dishwasher into a 33 9/16 “ tall opening?
- Answer This is not advised, failure to level the dishwasher may result in leakage, problems closing the door, or noise. ^Daphane