Questions & Answers
- Answer No, the in door dispenser is crushed or cubed ice. The freezer icemaker produces only Craft Ice. ^Daphane
- Answer Model LRSDS2706D has a depth of 33-7/16". Allow at least 2 inches (50 mm) between the back of the refrigerator and the wall. ^Daphane
QuestionI understand the hinges add height to the overall dimensions. Can you tell me how far back/deep, from the front of the fridge, the hinge protrudes on top of the refrigerator?
- Answer The only height referenced are the Height to the Top of Case of 69-3/8" and the Height to the Top of the Door Hinge of 70-1/4". You can try the forums on https://www.facebook.com/LGUSA; they are a great resource for getting help from other LG customers. Thank you. ^Daphane
QuestionDoes this frig have a place to keep vegetable and lettuces fresh and separated from other foods? Has the issues with the ice makers been resolve by updating the product? We love LG products but have concerns with LG along with Samsung. Thanks, Randy
- Answer Yes, there is a drawer in the refrigerator to store fruits and vegetables to keep fresh for as long as possible. ^Daphane
QuestionI have a wall 2 inches to the left of my Fridge hole. Do you think I will have enough room to open the freezer door? Dimensions of the hole are 37 x 72 x 25.
- Answer The Depth (Total with Door Open 90°) is 51". ^Daphane