Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $329.99
QuestionWhen will 29" pedestals be available for the LG WM8100HVA-WASHER ? I need 2 pedestals. One for the washer & 1 for the dryer.
- Answer We are sorry for the delayed availability of products. We are working as quickly as possible to make our products available. Please consult directly with the store for more information. I cannot provide a concrete date as to when this unit will be available. We appreciate your commitment to the LG brand. Please bear with us as we navigate uncharted waters to resolve the delay. Again, we apologize for the delay and any inconvenience it has caused. ^Daphane
- Answer The WDP5V has the following dimensions: (WxHxD) 29" x 13 9/10" x 29 2/5". It is compatible with the WM4370HKA washing machine. ^CP
- Answer Hi Cindy. The LG 13kg Front Load Washing Machine with Turbo Clean®, Model # WD1013NDE does not appear to be a model that was released in the U.S. However, we were able to get its W x H x D dimensions and regrettably, there aren't any compatible LG Laundry Pedestals that will fit this model here in the U.S. LG only makes 27" Laundry Pedestals that are compatible with LG Front Loading Washers/Dryers that have a width of 27", 29" Laundry Pedestals that are compatible with LG Front Loading Washers/Dryers that have a width of 29". Model # WD1013NDE has a width of 25.4"...^IFV
- Answer Both the ENERGY STAR® Qualified LG 5.2 cu. ft. Mega Capacity TurboWash® Washer with Steam Technology, Model # WM8100HVA, and the LG 9.0 cu. ft. Mega Capacity Electric Dryer w/ TrueSteam®, Model # DLEX8100V have a width of 29" and the 29" LG Laundry Pedestal, Model # WDP5V can be installed under either...^IFV
QuestionCan you use existing pedestals from the older wm3001 model on the newer LG washers and dryers? also there are two pedestal drawers listed one for $279 and one for $329 I cannot see the differences between them?
- Answer The higher priced one is for a washer and dryer that are 29 inches in width. The other is for a 27 inch appliance.
- Answer The compatible pedestal for model WM9000HVA is WDP5V. ^Daphane
QuestionI just purchased an LG WD 4000 washer. I have the chance to buy a WDP5V or a WDP4W. They both appear to be identical in the pictures. Will either one work? Thanks
- Answer The WDP5V is 29" wide. The WDP4W is 27" wide. You have to purchase the pedestal that matches the width of your dryer.
- Answer THE DRAWER PULLS OUT 16.5 INCHES
- Answer Please contact Best Buy customer service at (888) 237-8289 for information regarding installation. ^Daphane
- Answer For model WM3900HBA, the compatible Pedestal is WDP4B or LG Sidekick™ Pedestal Washer model WD100CB. ^Daphane
- Answer The pedestal compatible with model WM3270CW is WDP4W. ^Daphane
- Answer What type of inspection are you referring to? Please note a firm, solid floor is even more critical to a front-loading washer than to a top-loader. If your floor is wooden and /or frame construction, you may need to reinforce it. Front-loaders have substantially faster spin speed than top-loaders, causing greater vibration. If the floor is not solid, your washer will vibrate. Please clarify your question so that I can provide a useful and accurate response. Thank you. ^Daphane
- Answer Hi, unfortunately there is no pedestal compatible with this model.^Venette
- Answer No, the washtower is not compatible with a pedestal. ^Daphane
QuestionI just bought two of these and I was getting ready to put my washer and dryer on them. And looked at sticker and I couldn't find the screws or the t-clip retainers in either box. Do they come separately?
- Answer I don’t know. Mine didn’t come with them either.
- Answer While there will be some interchangeability in washer and dryer models across the same brand, you will not be able to stack laundry units from two different brands. ^Daphane