Questions & Answers
- QuestionAside from 1" size difference, how is this model different from 50UH5530? Is it newer or older? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this have HDR? (3 Answers)Answers
Yes it does! We purchased it yesterday and were surprised to find that it does have HDR. This is listed on the box, in the manual, and on the LG site for the specs: http://www.lg.com/us/tvs/lg-49UH6030-4k-uhd-tv. The sales associate at Best Buy said that it's not listed as such on their website, but it is definitely HDR.
- QuestionI picked this up at noticed cloudy blacks and light bleed any one else see this? (2 Answers)Answers
I'm on my third 49UH6030. One from another store and this is the 2nd one from BB. I'll keep this one as the light bleed is acceptable (not distracting to me). Light bleed was prominent in the upper left corner of the 2 previous units. The first one I had was too distracting in dark scenes, almost like a spotlight near the upper left corner (very prominent in letterboxed movies and dark scenes). The 2nd unit's light bleed was more spread out over the upper left and not as bright but was still distracting on letterboxed movies and dark scenes. The light bleed is not as prominent on initial setup and in the bright lights of the store. I tried turning down the backlight and brightness settings, but it was still very noticeable in the dark scenes. The replacement from BB istill has some light bleed but does is not a distraction to me. Otherwise, for the sale price, I really like the picture and the HDR (which I think is HDR10). I turned off TruMotion. Eventually, I think I'll want this professionally calibrated.
- QuestionWhat is smart about this TV... Does it have roku, chromcast, etc. (1 Answer)
- Questionthis tv (49UH6030) comes with a standard LG remote, which LG Magic Remote is compatible with this model? (1 Answer)Answers
The standard that comes as an included accessory with the LG - 49" Class (48.5" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV - Gray/black, Model # 49UH6030 is the same remote that is supplied with all LG TVs that do not use a Magic Remote and it is Part # AGF76631052. This TV is not compatible with the LG Magic Remotes. Magic Remotes use Bluetooth so they are only compatible with TVs that are Bluetooth enabled...^IFV
- QuestionCan someone tell me how wide the TV is and how many inches from one corner to a leg of the stand. Im sitting it on a Bose sound system. Ty (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhat is the outer width measurement so I can see if it will fit on my wall (1 Answer)
- QuestionAnyone know how big the box it comes in is? Will it fit in a standard size car? (2 Answers)Answers
The interior of what can be considered a "standard size car" will vary from one auto maker to another. Their interiors are not standard so you will be better off measuring the interior space in the car that you intend to transport the TV in. The W x H x D dimensions for the carton that the ENERGY STAR® Qualified LG 4K UHD Smart LED TV - 49" Class (48.5" Diag), Model # 49UH6030 ships in are: 47.1" x 30.5" x 6.4" and it weighs 34.4 lbs...^IFV
- QuestionI bought a LG tv 20 days ago and now it's 100.00 cheaper but they say it only price matches for 15 days. Is there anything I can do about that. I mean come on 100 bucks is 100 bucks and would look better in my pocket. I buy all my elec. stuff formyou guys (3 Answers)Answers
- Questionit has sling app also? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions