Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes the edge of the washer lid show scratches and/or scratch easily? (4 Answers)Answers
No problem with the top or edge of washer but we do not set anything on the top.The matching dryer does show scratches on the top where we have set the clothes basket on and slid it across the top. We've honestly been more concerned about the washer and this is the 4th one in a month....and finally this LG seems to be working OK so far. Thankfully, we purchased from Best Buy and they have been great to work with.
- QuestionOn most other machines they have what is called a deep water wash. Does this one have that feature? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan you control the water level in this washer? I will not be happy if I look through the glass lid to find that the clothes don't get covered with water. Is there a bypass mechanism? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI am interested in purchasing this particular washer because of its 5.2 cubic ft.. I like the fact it is a super capacity top load. What are the reviews on this washer? I do not want to get stuck with a bad deal. (3 Answers)
- QuestionIs it normal for L.G. top load washers for the tub to sink down when they are full of laundry and water? (3 Answers)
- Questionwhat is the difference in a washer with a agitator and one with out (4 Answers)
- QuestionCan someone tell me how long (minutes) it takes for a regular cycle? I was reading the comments where someone mentioned over 2 hours. (6 Answers)Answers
We are on 4th LG washer this month and finally have one that seems to be working OK...so far. Thankfully we purchased from Best Buy and they have been great to work with. To try and answer your question: it seems the length of time depends up the cycle selected and also if the electronics are working correctly.. Our current LG (model WT7500CW) is taking about 55 minutes for a load of clothes on the towel setting or bedding setting...which is better than the first 2 washers (models WT7600HWA) that were taking up to 3 1/2 hours to do a load of clothes. I personally think it was group of faulty machines with electronic problems sent out that caused several issues with the first 2 machines that were purchased. Those problem washers were each returned within a week!! Whatever model or brand you choose, please consider buying the extended warranty. I think with all the new electronics in the machines, there is a much bigger chance of a problem.
- QuestionCan I wash a King size comforter in this machine? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHOW MANY YEARS has your top of line similar LG washers lasted? Our past competitive brands only seem to last just over 5 years, with a minor problem or two along the way We used to have 6 then 4 now 2 in household but us swimmers lots of towels (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the difference between lg model WT7600HWA and lg model WT7500CW (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions