Questions & Answers
- Questioncan the door be configured to swing either way? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhy does a washing machine need wi Fi ? What does this do? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there a small, medium, large load setting or are all load sizes washed with the same water usage? (3 Answers)Answers
When the Start/Pause button on the ENERGY STAR ® Most Efficient 2016 LG - 5.2 Cu. Ft. 14-Cycle High-Efficiency Front-Loading Washer with Steam and Wi-Fi Connectivity - Graphite Steel, Model # WM9000HVA is pressed, the washer automatically detects the wash load (weight) and optimizes the washing time and the amount of water to use based on the selected cycle and selected options...^IFV
- QuestionIs there a machine comparable to this one but without the wifi. I don't want that feature and I don't want to pay for it? Nina (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan we use pods for this washer (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI just bought this machine and have used it about 10 times now. Each time there is a decent amount of water around the seal and dripping from the top when I open the door...is this normal? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this washing machine approved to use in a second level laundry room? (4 Answers)Answers
Hi Mia, I have this machine on the second floor. My home was built in 2001 and I do not have a pan underneath. I am not sure if you have one, but, the sales agent did say that a plastic pan would not work under these machines as they will crack.... Sorry cannot be of much help other than share what he had told me when I was buying mine.
- QuestionCan you add garments after starting the cycle? (4 Answers)Answers
No. You can not add garments after you have started the cycle. That being said, I exchanged the Samsung washer and dryer set that had this feature for the lg washer and dryer because they cleaned my clothes noticeably better and had much better control of drying using the automatic moisture sensors. The Samsung washer did not clean very well and the dryer always left our clothes damp.
- QuestionI am torn between this 5.2. WM9000HVA capacity washer and this WM4370HWA 4.5 capacity washer, the bigger one is the only washer rated as very good in vibration by consumer reports, is that advantage worth 700 dollars, since both can wash king comforters? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionis this the one where the bottom part is another washing machine? you do 2 cycles at once? I am looking to replace the one I have as it has serious mildew and mold issues in the rubber in the door. any ideas how to clean the mold and mildew? i do clean it (2 Answers)Answers
Yes to the first question about the additional washing pedestal. They are sold separate. I have both, and they are great. As far as the mildew is concerned you can run a monthly empty load with bleach or purchase the washing tub cleaning tablets. I also leave both of my washers open after I am done with my laundry for the week so they can dry naturally before I close them up again. It usually just takes overnight to dry out.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions