Questions & Answers
- Questionin researching these new LG dolby HDR / UHD / OLED I find a 55e6p and also a 55 b6p - is anyone familiar with any difference between the two - pricing appears to be same @ around 3999.? (6 Answers)Answers
The panel are nearly identical; same goes for the video processing. The major difference is the lack of 3D on the B6 and the speakers system. If you were to ask a LG rep they tell you about the design and how the E6 has the picture glass on design and styling but none of that matters to me.
- QuestionI already have a full theater system. Can I remove the grey speakers at the bottom of the tv entirely when I mount it? (3 Answers)Answers
The speakers attached at the bottom of the LG - 55 Class - (54.6 Diag.) - Oled - 2160p - Smart - 3D - 4K Ultra HD TV - with High Dynamic Range - Silver, Model # OLED55E6P cannot be removed, but when mounting the TV on the wall, the stand that attaches under those speakers can be removed and the speakers will not hinder you from wall mounting it. You can still connect your Home Theater System to the TV via its Optical Digital port or the HDMI ARC port if your Home Theater has an Optical Digital port/ HDMI ARC port and you can then go into the Sound Settings and set your Audio output as either Optical or HDMI ARC and configure the Digital Sound Output settings accordingly to play through your Home Theater System...^IFV
- Questionwill this accept universal mounts ( articulating) or are the mounting holes off-set so as to only accept the LG proprietary mounts? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the best blu ray player for his tv since its 10bit? (3 Answers)
- QuestionI'm very close to buying this unit. Can someone who has this tell me how the sound is from the sound bar. Wondering if I need to buy a soundbar too. thank you (4 Answers)Answers
- Questionis there any Input Lag while gaming? (2 Answers)Answers
I haven't tested it myself but everything I've read states input lag is 30-40ms. Me personally can't tell, but I know some people are more sensitive to this kind of thing. Games I play are Destiny (yes still play this one), titanfall 2, COD. K/D usually 1.0 to 2.5 range.
- QuestionDoes anybody know what makes the OLED55E6P worth $1000 more than the OLED55C6P? (2 Answers)Answers
To be honest....it's not worth it. Every single independent evauation of both sets come to the same conclusion. It has a nicer frame and better speakers. But...that's about it...Save your money...I looked at both of them side by side and saw NO difference in the picture quality.
- QuestionThis Model has 3 HDMI ports as said in your website but in LG website it says it has 4 HDMI ports?? so who should we believe ??? (1 Answer)
- QuestionBefore I bought this tv I researched it heavily and I am happy. On my recent trip to Best Buy. A bestbuy magnolia person said this tv has motion problems is this true. I want to be sure because I am videophile and huge movie and gams person. Any cons? (0 Answers)
- QuestionThe Oled e6p vs e7p( the latest model) are almost identical in perfect quality. Of course with the exception of 3D. Is getting the e6p going to have a less picture quality than the new model? Mine has the same specs I understand as the flagship g6p. (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions