Questions & Answers
- QuestionI bought this TV with support on 8/4. Geek squad came and set up. Looked great. Its 8/31 and the TV is dead. It will not turn on at all. Blinking red light at the bottom. This should not be happening 3 weeks in. Any ideas? (2 Answers)Answers
On your remote for the TV. There is a button that looks like a plug below the scroll wheel push it and it will show you a list of things on the side. HDMI 1 should be selected . If not that is what is happening, Select it and the push return button(Back) Someone could have selected something else buy accident. Before you try this make sure the TV is on and also if you are hooked up to a cable box. Make sure it is on as well.
- QuestionHow much better is the picture versus a 4K TV when watching HD cable programs? (3 Answers)Answers
The picture is slightly better when watching hd cable due to the ability to make true blacks, it makes a little more detail stand out. Where you see the night and day difference is when watching a true native 4k signal I.e. 4k blu ray, then to take it to the next level watching it in dolby vision. The picture will move you emotionally. Most people I've showed it to become speechless.
- QuestionI'm thinking about buying this TV to go along with my new Xbox One X, but worried about permanent "burn in" from static in-game images. Anyone had this happen? Any tips for preventing permanent image "burn in" from gaming on OLED TV's? (2 Answers)Answers
I just bought this TV for my Xbox one S. It’s an amazing tv with sick picture quality. The tv has features to prevent burn in such as slightly moving the image to prevent burn in. I left this feature on and couldn’t see any visual difference. This was a huge plus for me because it helps protect from image burn in and it’s unnoticed. There is also a pixel refresher that runs for 1 hour if burn in does occur. This will eliminate the burned in image. Also, there is a screen saver that triggers if the image is left idle for a few minutes. So I would recommend this tv to you for sure.
- QuestionWhat is the difference between the C7 model and the E7 model? There is quite a price difference. (3 Answers)Answers
From what I understand, cosmetics and the e7 has a built in soundbar. The e7 also has the oled panel closer to the glass. All 2017 lg oleds use the same panels and processors, whether you get a b7 or w7, you will get the same picture quality.
- QuestionI Purchased an LG Oled C7 and SJ9 sound bar they just hooked it up today as in geek squad did but the voice does not match the lips is there something I need to do ? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionTwo questions the first is does this model do 3D like the C6P did? The second question if not how can I get true Dolby atmos out of the C6P if I choose to go that route. I have the LG atmos SJ9 soundbar already. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this the 2017 model? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the difference between model B7 and C7? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI want to buy for gaming, how many of the HDMI ports support 4k and HDR? Want to run Xbox one X ,PS4 Pro and new Apple 4k without losing 4K or HDR. (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow long is the manufactory warranty period (4 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions