Questions & Answers
QuestionCan I use any LG remote for this TV? it came with the full function standard remote and I’m looking to upgrade if possible.
- Answer No, this TV is not compatible with the LG Magic remote. ^Daphane
QuestionWhat is the Vesa size I need to mount this TV - Will and 400x400 work with it - Why is it not in the description
- Answer The LG UHD 70 Series 55 inch 4K HDR Smart LED TV, Model # 55UN7000PUB has a VESA Wall Mount Pattern of 300 x 300 mm. The VESA Wall MOunt Pattern is listed in the 'Specifications' under 'Compatibility'...^IFV
QuestionI saw in another question that this TV does not support wireless headphones without a digital converter box. Is there a headphone jack on this TV that we can use wired headphones and, if so, what headphones would work on this TV? Thank you.
- Answer The LG UHD 70 Series 55 inch 4K HDR Smart LED TV, Model # 55UN7000PUB does not have a 3.5mm Headphone Jack on it for connecting wired headphones and it does not support Bluetooth so you cannot pair Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with it. The TV has an Optical Digital Audio Out and the only way to connect to the charging/transmitting tower for Infrared Wireless Headphones is to purchase a Digital/Analog Converter...^IFV
- Answer All of the HDMi ports on the LG UHD 70 Series 55 inch 4K HDR Smart LED TV, Model # 55UN7000PUB are HDMI 2.0 ports...^IFV
QuestionGood for gaming?
- Answer The LG UHD 70 Series 55 inch 4K HDR Smart LED TV, Model # 55UN7000PUB has an incredibly low input lag. You have to be in 'Game' mode to achieve the lowest input lag possible. There's also an 'Auto Low Latency Mode' that automatically switches the TV into 'Game' mode when you launch a game from a compatible device. If you plan on using this TV as a computer monitor and want low input lag, simply set the input icon to 'PC'. The TV has an Input Lag of 11.0 ms for 1080p @ 60 Hz, 10.1 ms for 1440p @ 60 Hz, 10.3 ms for 4K @ 60 Hz, 10.2 ms for 4k @ 60 Hz + 10 bit HDR, 10.3 ms for 4k @ 60 Hz @ 4:4:4. It also supports HGiG (HDR Gaming Interest Group). The HDR Gaming Interest Group (HGIG) is a group of companies that voluntarily collaborate to create guidelines to enhance the HDR gaming experience. HGiG (HDR Gaming Interest Group) can be found as a setting option under 'Dynamic Tone Mapping'. Enabling HGiG will ensure that tone-mapping adheres to the HGiG's specification for console games in HDR, meaning that tone-mapping will not be done twice (first on console and then on the TV)...^IFV
QuestionHow long of a cabinet do I need to support the TV? I need the width dimensions from end to end for the feet, not the width of the TV itself.
- Answer The stand legs for the LG UHD 70 Series 50 inch 4K Smart TV, Model # 50UN7000PUC have a width of 40.9" and a depth of 9.3"...^IFV
- Answer This TV has a webOS platform. Our webOS platform offers over 600 apps including streaming content and games - including over 180 free streaming channels via the LG Channels (on select models). Additional charges apply for some streaming services. For a complete listing of available apps, please visit: https://us.lgappstv.com/main/tvapp. You will need to connect a 3rd party device to access ROKU programming. ^Daphane
QuestionI am looking to purchase these for an office setting. We have users that use Mac and PC. Can this TV screen mirror from both Mac and PC?
- Answer Yes, you can screen mirror Apple AirPlay 2, Miracast and LG TV Plus. With the LG TV Plus app, control your smart TV, view photos, and play videos and music from your phone on the big TV screen. ^Daphane
QuestionIs there an headphone outlet on the tv that you can listen to with our headphones. Not wireless headphones.
- Answer No, there is no headphone jack on the TV. ^Daphane
- Answer The stand is basically legs on each side that have to tv about 2” off the surface. I would think you would have to use the legs for security purposes.