Questions & Answers
QuestionDoes the Comcast app come with this model which will allow streaming of live, recorded, and on-demand programming?
- Answer Nope. Very limited on apps
QuestionWill a 220v plug change performance or life of tv? I know it can withstand up to 240 but is it not recommended?
- Answer Please contact LG Customer Support by direct message via Twitter (@LGUSSupport) or Facebook Messenger (https://www.facebook.com/LGUSA/). Please be sure to provide your name, phone number, address, email, model/serial numbers, and date of purchase and we will be happy to assist you. There are policies and procedures in place to ensure resolutions are consistent and fair. I am confident that we will work to provide an agreeable resolution.^Venette
QuestionYou had the LG 55 on sale for $1,199 now it went up are you going to have it on sale again for that price before Christmas
- Answer Please consult directly with the store regarding pricing, sales and/or promotions. ^Daphane
- Answer This TV is manufactured for use in the US and does require 120VAC for optimal operation, however, the TV can withstand up to 240VAC with an adapter if needed. ^Daphane
QuestionBefore I purchase a new piece of furniture, is there an after-market product that would reduce the footprint of the legs from 44" down to about 34" or so? My current table/TV stand formerly accommodated a set with a much smaller (but heavier) base.
- Answer No, there is not an alternative stand for the TV. ^Daphane
- Answer You can set the audio output to internal TV speakers + external audio devices such as headphones. ^Daphane
QuestionCan I get HBO Max on this TV.
- Answer HBO Max is not currently available on LG’s webOS platform. However, we are continually working to add the latest streaming applications, such as HBO, but cannot provide a concrete timeline at this time. In the meantime, our webOS platform offers over 600 apps including streaming content and games - including over 180 free streaming channels via the LG Channels app. Also, you can access much of the HBO content through the Amazon Prime, YouTube TV or Apple TV+ apps that are available on our platform. For a complete listing of available apps, please visit: https://us.lgappstv.com/main/tvapp. ^Daphane
QuestionIS THERE A BLUE TOOTH ADAPTER FOR THIS TV OR HOW WOULD YOU ENABLE THE BLUETOOTH CAPABILITY ON THIS MODEL
- Answer I don't think you can use a bluetooth adapter on this tv...you have to move up to the 7300 with bluetooth built-in.
QuestionSimple question I have a Model:55UN7000PUB Want wireless headphones. To work on tv. Please recommended headphones that will. Work
- Answer You can connect wireless headphones via Wi-fi connectivity or connect a Bluetooth transmitter to the TV to use Bluetooth headphones. I cannot recommend a specific brand. You can try the LG Community Forum; it is a great resource for getting help from other LG customers: https://lgcommunity.us.com. ^Daphane
QuestionDoes the remote communicate through the screen or a sensor on the bottom of the tv. My current tv is on a mantle and I have to stand up to use the remote. Don’t want another tv like that.
- Answer There is a small censor on the bottom center of the tv. I’ve had no problems from any angle with the remote. Once the tv was set up I haven’t really needed the tv remote, except to switch to the Play Station. I use the remote for my cable box.
- Answer The packaging weight is 41.9 lbs. ^Daphane
QuestionDoes the TV require an internet or WIFI connection for the initial set up? If so, can the internet / WIFI functions be disabled after the TV is setup? Thank You.
- Answer Yes, you need a Wi-Fi connection. It was very easy to set up...just follow the instructions on screen.
QuestionIs there a way to press TV on the remote and have it default to an HDMI input versus the antenna option?
- Answer Yes...the is a small button on the right side under the TV button.
QuestionWhat is the difference between the 55” class UN7000 and 55” class UN7300 series? It has a similar question but one says al-thin.
- Answer The UN7300 feature Bluetooth connectivity and comes with the Magic remote. Where as the UN7000 does not. The UN7300 feature LG ThinQ's Artificial Intelligence (AI) which offers Google Assistant, voice control and AI learning. For a side by side comparison of the available specifications for both TVs. ^Daphane https://www.lg.com/us/compare?bizType=B2C