Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $2,199.99
The previous price was $2,499.99
QuestionIs this stove a true 30 inches wide or less? My opening is exactly 30 inches and I'm afraid it won't fit.
- Answer This will fit in your opening. I too was hesitant, you never know just going off of reviews alone. I normally don’t respond to this type of thing, nor did I even review this product. This will fit and this is a great Rang/Oven as well. I truly hope this helps.
QuestionI've never had a stove with upward facing vents next to the cooking surface. How do you clean it as oil, dust, and food, become trapped in there? Or worse, an overflowed pot spills a large amount of liquid down there?
- Answer There is a 1/4” SS lip around the cooking surface that traps overflow liquids. The vent surface is 1/2” minimum above the cooking surface so, unless liquid can fly thru the air, it cannot go into the vents. The vents are against the wall so it is very unlikely food will get to them
QuestionWe are considering a quartz backsplash 3mm - would the thickness of the backsplash make the stove project out further?
- Answer If the counter does not bridge the opening at the rear wall, the rear filler kit which is provided with the slide in range will be needed. NOTE: If the countertop depth is greater than 25 3/8" there will be a gap between the filler kit and the back wall. If the countertop depth is less than 24 3/4", the control panel will not sit flush with the countertop. ^Daphane
QuestionWhat is depth of unit without handle? This is listed on the description, but both with and without handle dimensions are the same, which means the measurement without the handle is likely inaccurate. This should be a standard dimension given by all mnfct.
- Answer The depth with the handle is 30” The depth with knobs (tilted) and no handle is 29 1/2” The depth from back to the door face is 28” Their answer is understandable based on the attached and tilted knobs!
- Answer This oven comes with 2 Heavy duty racks. Gliding racks are not an optional accessory for this model. ^Daphane
- Answer I cannot provide you information any more detailed than what is listed in the specifications. I cannot physically check the knobs to answer your question. The appearance of the knobs is listed as Stainless Steel and weighted LED illuminated. You can try the LG Community Forum at https://lgcommunity.us.com; it is a great resource for getting help from other LG customers. ^Daphane
QuestionDoes the oven automatically convert roast/bake time and temperature from radiant/thermal heat recipes to convection recipes?
- Answer Hi, unfortunately it does not. Auto conversion is only available on convection oven.^Venette
QuestionWhen using the LG ThinQ app, how do you end the timer when cooking is done? I can turn off the oven using the app, but I can't stop the timer from chirping unless I either create a new timer and cancel it or use the control panel to end the timer.
- Answer Please reach out to our support team via private message on Facebook @LGUSSupport and use #VOC in your first message to our social media support team or call at 800-243-0000. Also, be sure to provide your contact information, model/serial numbers and date of purchase. ^Daphane
QuestionHow do you activate the control panel to see all cooking options? Seems the only way to activate is by turning the Mode Knob. Also, is the Mode Knob supposed to light up?
- Answer Besides turning the oven mode knob, you can press on the control panel in the lower left-hand corner(I found this out accidentally) and the control panel will light up. As far as the oven knob lighting up, mine does not.
- Answer The knobs are Stainless Steel in appearance, weighted LED illuminated. ^Daphane