Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $2,499.00
QuestionDo the baking racks glide open past door like the LG Studio pro model? Or are they standard racks?
- Answer Model LSGL6337F has (1) Heavy duty rack and (1) Offset rack. The offset oven rack is designed to place the base of the rack about 1/2 of a rack position lower than normal. This rack design provides several additional possible positions between the standard. A gliding rack is not an option for this model. ^Daphane
QuestionOne of the photos shows a turkey in the oven with what looks like a temperature probe from the turkey to the oven wall, but I don't see anything in the specifications about a temperature probe. Is one included, or available as an option?
- Answer Model LSGL6337F comes with a Meat probe as an additional accessory. ^Daphane
- Answer It does work off a standard 120v outle. It just needs power for the control panel since it is gas range and oven.
QuestionIs this a Dual fuel Range? Gas Stove top and Electric Oven? I thought it was but it says nothing about in in the details.
- Answer No it’s not a dual range .. gas only
- Answer For model LSGL6337F the BTU for each burner is as follows: Element/Burner - Left Front 18,000 BTU, Element/Burner - Left Rear 9,100 BTU, Element/Burner - Right Front 22,000 BTU UltraHeat™, Element/Burner - Right Rear 5,000 BTU and Element/Burner - Center 10,000 BTU Oval. ^Daphane
- Answer There is no Prop 65 warning listed in the specifications for model LSG4511ST. ^Daphane
QuestionIs this unit able to be converted for use with liquid propane? We will not have natural gas available.
- Answer Yes you just need to change the jetting
QuestionWhat are the inside dimentions of the oven. I want to purchase a silicone oven liner and the one I am looking at to buy is 17" x 25". Will that one work?
- Answer Regrettably, the specifications only list the exterior dimension of the oven. Please see the spec sheet, https://files.bbystatic.com/yUXUIt0Cy7ScbYmfs%2FmGlQ%3D%3D/Spec%2BSheet. ^Daphane
Question1) Can the range top grates and griddle plate accessory go in the dishwasher? (on the LG - 6.3 Cu Ft Slide-In Gas Range with Air Fry, Air Sous-Vide, ProBake Convection, and Smart WiFi - PrintProof Stainless Steel) Thanks
- Answer Our range/oven has not been installed by the contractor yet but the manual says the grates should not be washed in dishwasher. It doesn’t say whether the griddle can or not.
QuestionLG 6337 gas range: what is the distance from the wall to the front of the range without the handles once installed? Have a dishwasher door clearance issue that opens at a right angle passing across the gas range door. Handles would not be an issue.
- Answer The depth, excluding the handle is 26-7/8". ^Daphane
Questionjust got this oven today. All of the knobs light up LED except for the oven knob. Its is supposed to light up when it is on as well.
- Answer The oven knob does not light up since all of your oven controls are on the led display.
QuestionMy last range was 36 inches high and also a LG, this one is a little over 37 inches is that going to look really off or will it make a huge difference?
- Answer I do not have knowledge to offer a helpful answer. Please reach out to our support team via private message on Facebook @LGUSSupport use #VOC in your first message to our social media support team. You can also the forums on https://www.facebook.com/LGUSA; they are a great resource for getting help from other LG customers. Thank you. ^Daphane
- Answer Model LSGL6337F comes with accessories Griddle, Air fry tray and Wok grate. ^Daphane
QuestionGriddle for this oven, AEB761247: it says it is cast iron and non-stick? Should it be used the first time without an initial seasoning? Is there a special coating on this which would make it different than another other cast iron griddle. Maintenance?
- Answer The owner's manual does not recommend that the griddle be "seasoned" or pretreated before initial use. The griddle does have a e non stick coating. The Burner Grates are cast iron. Do not use metal utensils or as a cutting board as it can damage the griddle surface. It is normal for the griddle to become discolored over time. You can seek recommendations/opinions for care of the griddle on the forums on https://www.facebook.com/LGUSA they are a great resource for getting help from other LG customers. Thank you. ^Daphane
- Answer Serial and model number for ranges can be located in different areas. In the majority of cases, the label can be found on the left hand side door of the drawer, behind the oven panel, in the left hand side of the frame of the bottom drawer or beneath the upper lip of the top oven when the door is opened. ^Daphane
QuestionDoes the range come with an insert-able sensor to monitor the temperature of a roast or turkey?
- Answer Yes, it comes with a temperature probe