Questions & Answers
- QuestionWe just bought the tv. It looked good at the store but after we set it up, the picture quality is not as good. The pictures are not sharp. I've tried all settings but all they do is change the quality of the colour but not the quality of the pictures. (4 Answers)Answers
Be aware the picture qualty on Ultra HD sets will almost never look as good at home as it does in the store because the store displays are showing native 4K video, which is difficult if not impossible to get at home. What you are seeing at home is upscaled HD (720p or 1080i), the best cable can offer at this time. Upscaled content may look soft or even fuzzy. Upscaling works best with clean over the air broadcasts or direct blu-ray. signals. The only 4K you can get at home is from one of the new 4K blu ray players and some 4K streaming services from Netflix and Amazon) Upscaled content may look OK or may look awful, depending how bad the source material is and how compressed it is before it gets to you.
- Questionother than 3D and the sound output.. whats the difference in UH 7700 and UH 8500? Glare protection or something? is the 8500 better for sports? (2 Answers)Answers
Both the UH7700 series and UH8500 series TVs are Quantum Displays, both have Trumotion 240 Hz, Both are IPS panels, both have the HDR Super w/ Dolby Vision™, bot have a True Black Panel, True Color Accuracy, 4K Upscaler and Local Dimming, so the only differences are with the 3D and the Sound Output...^IFV
- Questiondoes this come with a remote, is this the magic remote? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the TV swivel on its pedestal/base? (1 Answer)
- QuestionHow is the picture quality on the TV (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I use an HDMI jack on this TV to connect to an existing sound bar that uses HDMI for its input? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhat is the difference between models 7650 and 7700 (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDirty screen effect: how much is normal before considered defective? Panning shots over light scenes show multiple vertical shadows, from 1/4 in to 1 in. They are just a little darker, but drive me nuts. Should I exchange or get diff brand? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Tv for Gaming and Movies. No Motion Blur on this native 120Hz tv. The HDR turn on Automatic not like other brands by using picture settings. None HDR Content looks like HDR is on. It has Both HDR10 and Dolby Vision, if you get a tv that doesn't have both you threw your money away, Dolby Vision looks better to me,but HEr looks really good too. Use a Game like Watch Dogs 2 , this game graphics look awful on 1080p and others tv , but on this Tv looks really good. Best choices is to go with LG, M series Vizio and P Series Vizio. Get a tv that has both HDR10 and Dolby Vision, is the future.
- QuestionWhile doing some messing around with the remote, I turned the "lock" mode on in the safety settings. It now asks me for pin number to access some other features including channel scan for the live TV mode. Problem is I never entered a pin during setup? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIn the specs it list refresh rate as : TruMotion 240 (Refresh Rate 120Hz)... what does this actually mean? Thanks, John (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions