Questions & Answers
- Questionwhat motion rate? (5 Answers)
- Questionwhich hdr standard will this display (4 Answers)Answers
A TV or other device does not necessarily have to be able to handle HDR to handle DV. However, as there are only two displays on the market able to handle DV (Vizio P series and the LG 65UH7700) they also both handle HDR. The two "S's" only handle HDR and cannot be updated to be able to handle DV as this requires some specific hardware.
- QuestionDo each of the three HDMI inputs support 4K or 4K up-conversion? I know some manufacturers put 3 to 5 HDMI inputs, but only one is truly capable of full 4K (or even 4K at 60Hz.) Thanks in advance! (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this set come w/black,rather than silver surrounding picture tube? (1 Answer)Answers
No it comes in only silver which is the reason I have not purchased it. You would think the people responsible for making it silver would know better as this has been tried in the past and was one of the largest complaints from consumers. Light bouncing off the silver bezel from room lights are a distraction. Samsung has the same silver bezel.
- QuestionDoes this model have blue tooth? (5 Answers)
- Questionwhat are the dimensions of the 65" LG? (2 Answers)Answers
The dimensions for the LG - 65" Class (64.5" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV with High Dynamic Range - Silver, Model # 65UH7700 are given under the product's specifications on the Home Depot Site: Product Height With Stand: 35.3 inches/ Product Depth With Stand: 11 inches/ Product Height Without Stand: 33.1 inches/ Product Depth Without Stand: 2.2 inches/ Width: 57.4 inches...^IFV
- QuestionHow is the sound quality (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the difference between this model and the 8500 model? (2 Answers)
- QuestionI will be driving a car and wonder the Deminsions in the box. (4 Answers)
- QuestionI just bought this model and the option for Smart Picture Mode is greyed out. Any idea why? I have DIRECTV which runs to my Xbox one and then to the tv by way of HDMI. (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions