Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this the 2017 model? Does it use all 4 versions of HDR? Is the "B" model releasing soon? (6 Answers)Answers
Yes this is the 2017 model. All LG oleds have 7 in the model number for the 2017 models, and 6 for the 2016 models. I believe it uses HDR10, Dolby Vision, and HybridLogGamma, but no Technicolor HDR as far as we know, yet. Don't let that influence you though, technicolor HDR probably won't be used by many production companies as far as content goes. HDR10 is going to be much more prevalent. B model should be out shortly. Hopefully.
- QuestionDifference between the 2016 vs 2017 models? Any one what the pros/cons? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the OLED65C7P have Digital Optical Audio Output and can this send sound to source (like a TV sound streaming device) simultaneously with sound from the internal TV speakers? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI have directv going thru a 2009 RX-V565 Yamaha RX-V565 receiver. Will the 4k tv still be able to upscale to near 4k picture? (2 Answers)Answers
Your receiver may be able to switch signals via HDMI up to high-definition resolution (1080p), and perhaps 3D, but unless you bought it very recently, it's not going to be able to switch 4K signals that it can pass through to the LG C7 OLED 4K HDR Smart TV - 65" Class (64.5" Diag), Model # OLED65C7P. The entire chain needs to be 4K compatible. So if you want to feed it 4K via HDMI sources, and want to switch those sources using an AV receiver (as opposed to the TV), you'll need to buy a new receiver that handles those 4K sources...^IFV
- QuestionWill this TV bluetooth pair with a Bose QC35? (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow would this hook to an articulating arm. I can't see much on the photo of the back. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions of the tv (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the distance between Bottom of tv and credenza it will be sitting on. I have a 5" tall klipsch center speaker that will sit in front of tv. I don't want the speaker to block the picture. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhen is bestbuy going to sell the LG B7 65 inch model? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat's the input lag on B7 and C7 models? It's stated to be 21ms for E7 and W7. (4 Answers)Answers
According to a lead tester at cnet, the input lag on the 55" model is in the mid 20's and slightly higher on the 65" (in Game mode). It is an improvement over last years models and definitely in the acceptable range for gaming.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions