Questions & Answers
- Questionstacking washer and dryer (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the final height of the washer and dry after installed? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this the right kit for the WM3470HWA? (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan the feet on the dryer be removed to help reduce the overall height of a stacked washer dryer set? (1 Answer)Answers
I don't think so. The feet snap into the bars that rest on the top of the washer which are part of the kit. Just so you know, sometimes when my washing machine starts into the spin cycle, it makes a loud clanking noise from the dryer being vibrated. I never had this problem with my stackable kit for my Samsung washer and dryer. The only reason I chose the LG was because the top of my old Samsung washer and dryer was slanted inward. The only way to see the controls on the dryer when is was stacked on top of the washer was to climb a ladder. I didn't want to have to do that anymore, so I chose the LG brand for my next stackable washer and dryer. Had I known about the vibration issues with the LG kit, I never would have bought the LG.
- QuestionLooking for compatible dryer to fit atop a LG TROMM (2 Answers)Answers
Hello Gaby, Thank you for your inquiry. The KSTK1 Stacking Kit may work for stacking any of the current 27" Electric or Gas Dryers in LG's line up because it is the right stacking kit for them! What I had reservations about is that although the width for all these is the correct width, what I was not sure of was the depth. The LG TROMM, Model # DLE2050W had a depth of 30" and used the WSTK1 Stacking Kit. All the current 7.4 cu. ft. Capacity Electric and Gas Dryers that could be ideal matches for LG TROMM Washer have a depth of 29 3/4". Now a 1/4" is not that big a difference, but I don't know if that would mean that the Stacking Kit might not fit properly onto the LG TROMM to provide a secure fit for stacking any of the Dryers onto the LG TROMM Washer. Having said all that though, after looking at the pictures of the Stacking Kit, it doesn't look like the depth is an issue and only the width matters so it will work. take a look at any of the 27" Electric and Gas Dryers and they all will work with KSTK1 Stacking Kit. Gas models like the DLGX3371, DLGX3571 or the DLGX4271 would work, or in the Electric Dryers, models such as the DLEX3570, DLEX3370 or the DLEX4270 all should work!...IFV
- QuestionWill the 27' LG stacking kit work on my LG TROMM DLE5977W model? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAm I able to replace my LG 2277HS stacking washer with an LG 3770and keep my existing stacking kit and dryer, LG model DLE5977S? (1 Answer)Answers
Because the stacking kit has adhesive you will need to get a new kit.
I Would Recommend:
- Questionhi - i am looking at buying the DLEX3570V dryer and the WM3770HVA washer ... will this stacking kit stack those two? (1 Answer)
- QuestionI have an LG washer M# WM2277HW and an LG Dryer M# DLE5977W. Is this the correct kit to stack them with? Thank you, Shawn- (1 Answer)
- QuestionI have a 10 year old LG front load model WM2498M and dryer DLE9577WM which I will be replacing soon. Will the stacking kit from my old set fit with the WM3670HVA and DLEx3370V set? Or do I need to purchase a new stacking kit? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions