Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow does the steam drying work? (11 Answers)Answers
There is a cartridge that you fill with water and it will automatically take the water needed. You do not have to fill this with each dry, and it lasts quite a while. Just open the drawer on occasion to see if there is still water in it. Very simple.
- QuestionDoes this model have a removable water container or it need to be hooked up? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this dryer come with those drying racks that goes inside the dryer? (4 Answers)
- QuestionDifference with LD Model DLEX3570W? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi LG_fan. Your inquiry is appreciated. There is not that much different between the DLEX3570W and the DLEX3370W other than the differences you've already noted. The DLEX3370* is available in an additional color, Wild Cherry Red, weighs just a little under 2 lbs. less due to the PCM cabinet versus a painted steel cabinet. The DLEX3370* is the more recent release...IFV
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions of this washer and dryer when stacked? I need to be sure it fits in the space we would put it. (1 Answer)Answers
The only dimension that will change when the ENERGY STAR® Qualified LG 4.5 cu. ft. Ultra Large Capacity TurboWash™ Washer, Model # WM3770HWA is stacked on a matching LG Front Load Washer is the height. Each unit has the same height of 38 11/16" and the Stacking Kit doesn't add anything to the height so the combined height will just be twice that of a single unit which will be 77 3/8"...^IFV
- QuestionCan you turn off the end-of-cycle signal so it doesn't chime at the end of each load? (3 Answers)
- Questioni just bought the dryer today and since noon I've been putting the dryer on many cycles and it's taking too long to dry and barely dries at all. any solutions? (2 Answers)Answers
I don't know if this is the issue, but there is an energy savings mode that sometimes is automatically activated when drying. It's one of the rectangular buttons on the right side of the knob. When it's activated, it runs for a super short cycle and doesn't tend to dry my clothes very well. When you turn it off, it dries clothes as expected.
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions of washer and dryer (1 Answer)
- QuestionOn the DLEX3370 what is the advantage of the PCM cabinet versus a painted steel cabinet?. Is the PCM cabinet plastic, will it crack over time? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhere is the vent pipe located, on the back? Can this unit be vented out of the side? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions